Chapter 10

Next Day at the Mansion:

3rd POV: Narrator's POV:

On a sunny day at Uncle Asahi's mansion, the inside of the mansion was as calm as a breeze,  quiet as that one awkward moment between strangers, it was so peaceful, life was generous, fulfilling, and amazing. It all started with a-

.

.

.

"Wassup fuckers?!"

"Why do you have my phone?!"

"Fuck you that's why!!"

Mayuzumi's POV:

Why is it that every single day that we wake up it has to be hell?! I woke up and all I hear is a "wassup fuckers?!" I already have to suffer by being alive and extremely tired most of the time like life sucks, "why am I still living?!"

"Can y'all shut the fuck up?!" Kasamatsu yelled.

"Oooooohhhhh, they in trouble!!" Sakurai yelled.

Why is Sakurai like this, I know he had that apologetic mushroom act when we were in Japan, and now he is back to his annoying wack self, but sometimes can't he just go back to that phase in his life when he acted as a pansy?!

*Sigh* I guess I have to get up off of this comfortable sexy thing called a bed and get dressed and get ready for school even though I despise school, like I want to quit, fuck going to college, fuck life, and fuck everybody else.

Mitobe's POV: (A little bit earlier):

"Hehehhehe, ... Tetsuya, do you want to wake up everybody?!"

"I mean sure ... But how? I mean they all sleep like rocks." Tetsuya replies.

"Do you want to do that one vine where the kid walks in his house and is like-"

Did he really just interrupt me-

"OOOHHH, I remember that one, Yeah let's do it!" He replies excitedly.

He did it again... *Sigh* what am I going to do with you, cuz?

I signaled him with my fingers, 1 ... 2 ... 3...

Then he yelled "Wassup fuckers?!"

"Why do you have my phone?!" I yell next.

"Fuck you that's why!!" He yells again.

The next thing I know is that I hear a wild Kasamatsu yelling for us to shut up.

"Oooooohhhhh, they in trouble!!" Sakurai yelled.

Why is he like this?! Didn't he just get in trouble yesterday for this crap?! He's always doing something.

Kuroko's POV:

That was fun and exciting, I want to do it again!! Wait ... I'm the captain, do I really condone this behavior in my Uncle's house? No ... only for the team, but for me a big fat YES! They can call me a hypocrite or whatever, but I don't care.

I have to get ready for school and then get inside the limo that takes us to school or my personal hell...

Timeskip: (When they are all ready):

"Let's go the limo y'all, Harry must have been waiting for ages, cause of Takao."

"Hey man, looking this pretty takes time out of my schedule and yours cause we are a team, a pact, a family, a-" Kasamatsu interjects before he has a whole speech and makes us be late for school.

"Yo, we don't need that right now, we have to get into that limo, so we can go. Understand?!" Kasamatsu threatens.

"Sir, yes, Sir," Takao replies.

"Let's go then!" Mitobe says as he pushes us out the door and into the limo.

They entered the limo in a big cluster, they honestly looked like a bunch of messed-up high schooler's trying to do drugs, but ended up accidentally doing too much and getting stuck in a limo.

"Let's ride Henry, to onward and beyond." Sakurai said.

"SHUT UP!" Kasamatsu yelled.

Did he really just say that?! Why am I not surprised? *sigh* Why is he like this?! It's only 7:30 in the morning. I am gonna have to start drinking coffee in order to deal with this dude's energy. *sigh*

At the School: (Humber High Academy): 8:00 AM:

"KYAAAAAA!!!! THEY'RE HERE!!!" Some random fangirl said.

Why can't they ever shut up?!

(I'll guess we'll never know-) plays music.

Takao's POV:

Sometimes I just wanna scream at the girls to shut up, but then I would've gotten my booty beaten by Kasamatsu and that is a big fat no from me. We made it to the cafeteria to get some breakfast, because why not?! After getting in line and sitting down with our lunches we talked about the concert and my cousin about the idol group thing.

"My cousin just texted me about being the manager for our group. He said that he'll try, but that he will be busy most of the time. So what will we do?" I asked.

"We could hire an assistant manager for that, I mean we already have a coach and in order to get rid of the load a bit." Tetsuya answered.

"I guess... but will that really work I mean? We could also do some of the work ourselves to lessen the load." Kasamatsu responded.

"We could also do that, but we're also busy because if training. Having a person on the side isn't bad, but we can't hire someone carelessly." I replied.

"I have a niece that is close to our age and would most likely be interested." Sakurai answered.

"Make sure to text her, and ask if she is willing to be interested. We don't want a disaster just because of you." Mitobe said.

"I got it. I got it." He replied.

———————————————————————————
Sorry, I haven't updated in like 10 years school had been kicking my booty. I be out here suffering with a group project every other week. Anyways, thanks for the 8k reads. I appreciate it dearly that you guys like my book. I hope you guys are having a good day.

-UZ