Chapter 4

With the Teams: 

"So ... what are we gonna do now?" Aomine asked.

"I ... don't know... What do you think we do?" Akashi replied.

"Damn it ... we lost the people we really need. Why did we do it?" Kagami said.

" I honestly don't know, but shouldn't we ask ourselves where they went?" Hyuuga said. 

"Does anybody know where they went?" Someone said.

"I think I might know, but I am not really sure about it." Mitobe said. 

"Well... where are they?" Kise questioned.

"I think they were leaving towards England." Mitobe replied.

"England?!, What do you mean England?!" They all screamed.

"That is just what I heard I don't know all the details." Mitobe replies. 

"You know what that's fine. We will have to wait for their return." Akashi says. 

With the friends: Time Skip to England: Kuroko POV:

Uncle Asahi texted me earlier saying that he will send a limo to pick us up from the private airport my family owns. After landing, we all saw the limo and climbed in holding in all of our luggage. The limo lead us to Uncle Asahi's mansion, the mansion had gold gates with the blue K in the middle. The mansion was big alright probably as big as a castle, well it has been a long time since i've seen his mansion and my own. But anyway after we arrived we were welcomed by Uncle Asahi. 

"My babies, you guys are back! We should have a feast to celebrate! Or maybe a concert just like old times!" Uncle said. 

I may have forgot to mention to the traitors ... that I was in a band with their teammates, since Middle School during my time with the Miracles, but we all met wayyyyy before that.  Anyway, Uncle Asahi is a little hyper today.

Harry came in and gave Uncle Asahi a kiss on the cheek, and let me just tell you how cute it was to see that, then the next thing they said was even cuter that made all of us go flabbergasted. 

"We are engaged!" They said with such cute smiles and they were holding up their hands with the matching rings on them.

Finally! You do not know how long I have been waiting for this to happen. It took them a long time to get together and now that it's true I can finally die happy. 

"My ship has finally sailed!" Takao exclaimed.

"We have been waiting for so long! For someone to confess!" Mayuzumi said.

Time Skip at the Park:

We are here at the park about to meet Ogiwara-kun, to speak about a few things.

.

.

.