Chapter 5: The kiss

It's been a few weeks after Taka and Mondo had that conversation with their friends and brother after realizing that they both feel more than just friendship for each other, but still neither of them wanted to talk or discuss about the kiss on the cheek they gave each other a few weeks before

Until one day one of the two decides to take a step forward and try it all out

~to the beach~

The two, as always, were sitting on the beach talking about this and that while playing with little Akemi, who at that moment was in Taka's lap.

Taka: "It seems that he is very fond of me" he says as he strokes the puppy

World: "yes, is a nature of dogs is fond of people here, especially their owner" he replies petting him too"and that's why I hate when someone abandons them for stupid reasons..."

Taka: look at Mondo "some humans abandon their dogs? Why?"

Mondo: "some just like to make animals suffer, or others abandon them because they are too lively or shit like that"

Taka: "but... it's not fair! Nobody deserves to be treated like this, not even animals!"

Mondo: "I know but some humans are like that and unfortunately can't be change, for example Akemi is a foundling I found in an alley"

Taka: "You mean... he was abandoned too?"

Mondo: "yeah, when I found him he was locked in a box, he was so poorly fed that he couldn't even stand up"

Taka: "......" he continues to look at the puppy who seemed to have a sad expression

Mondo: "I don't know if he was mistreated or not by his previous owner, but I knew I couldn't leave him" the puppy goes towards him "so I decided to take him with me together with my brother to treat him as he deserves" he says while stroking Akemi smiling

Taka: "Do you have a brother, Mondo?"

Mondo: "yep, he's name is Dayia, and some are older than me, but at first glance we look like twins for how similar we are, especially for the hairstyle" he laughs a bit.

Taka: he chuckles too "your brother seems to be very good, if you say you are almost alike"

Mondo: "yes, even if sometimes he is a little too protective"

Taka: "I understand you, Kyiondo is also very protective of me"

Mondo: "who is Kyiondo?"

Taka: "he's my twin"

Mondo: "twin? Wait then you have a brother who looks like you"

Taka: "more or less yes, with the difference that he has white hair and bi-color and bright eyes"

Mondo: "bi-color in what sense?"

Taka: "one eye has it red like mine, and the other is gray"

Mondo: "ok, and he has bright eyes, how?"

Taka: "I don't know, it's since he was born that he has them like this, but I think he's very cool!"

Mondo: "I see it, it must be cool to have a twin"

The rest of the time they talked about their respective brothers, until Taka comes up with an idea

Taka: "Hey Mondo, how about I show you my favorite place?"

Mondo: "sure, I would love to"

Taka: "great! Follow me!" He said entering the water

Mondo: "wait, is this place in the water? Taka, humans can't breathe underwater"