Chaper 6: Part of your world

(The above edit has become one of my favorites, because it is inspired by one of my favorite Disney films from my childhood, and also takes up my favorite song from this movie which in my opinion fits perfectly with this male version for Taka X3 )

(Ok now enough with the interruption and I leave you to the chapter)

____________________________

Two weeks have passed since their "engagement", Taka and Mondo have always spent time together more and more often.

Taka was in his special place together with his dolphin friend Sebie, at that moment he was looking at the red rose that Mondo had given him in one of their dates while Sebie looked at him curiously

Taka: "it's beautiful, right?" He says stroking the dolphin's head "Mondo said that this flower is called 'rose' and that you usually give the person you love" he gets a little red "and I'm really happy that I am the person he loves" he smiles happily

Sebie looks at him happy, he is happy to see his truton friend so happy, but then Taka gives a sad sigh and the dolphin looks at him with a look that seems to say 'is something wrong?'

Taka: "it's nothing Sebie, it's just ... I don't know if our relationship can work"

Sebie looks at him questioningly

Taka: "don't get me wrong, I'm happy that he feels the same as I do and I love him very much, but we belong to two different worlds. I am a triton and he is a human, I don't know how long it will last, and sooner or later my father and my brother will find out that I am dating a human, and considering the incident we had with humans, they will no longer let me see him anymore..." sighs sadly "...I just.... I don't know what to do, Sebie..."

In response, the dolphin places itself on Taka's lap, letting himself be caressed by him

Taka: 'Thanks for staying here with me, Sebie' he thinks smiling, then they hear a shell sound "talking about Mondo, he's calling me right now"

Sebie looks at him for a moment, and Taka seems to have understood what he would like to tell him

Taka: "I know, I'll talk about my problem with him too, but I'll do it when I feel ready, ok?" He strokes his head receiving a nod from the dolphin "now I'm going, I don't want to make him wait too long"

Taka goes to the surface to meet with his beloved

~on the surface~

That day Leon and Chihiro are out together for a walk

Leon: "it's a pity that Mondo couldn't come with us"

Chihiro: "I know, but you know that now Mondo is engaged to you know who, so it is obvious that he wants to be with him for a while"

Leon: "I understand but apart from school we hardly ever see him"

Chihiro: "be understandable, being a triton he is not that he can get out of the water as much as he can"

Leon: "but it seems to me that you can, and you too are partly a triton"

Chihiro: "my case is different, Leon"

Leon: "I know I know" he sighs "but I'd like to meet this prince-" at that point he gets an idea and looks towards Chihiro

Chihiro: "I know what you're thinking and no, I forbid you to go to them"

Leon: "Oh come on Chi, I just want to see who is this guy that Mondo likes so much, please"

Chihiro: "a no is a no Leon"