Chapter 15: The rescue

Cihiro: "guys come this way, I found something"

The two boys go to Chihiro to see what he had found

Mondo: "What did you find, Chi?"

Chihiro: "look"

The boy goes through a door followed by the two finding himself in a room with monitors showing the inside of some huts via cameras.

Kyiondo: "What is this place?"

Mondo: "it looks like some kind of control room"

Chihiro: "that's right, and it would explain why this place is bigger than the others" he go to one of the computers "before calling you I looked at a couple of cameras and it seems that almost the whole area is under surveillance"

Mondo: he approaches him "so it is possible that they know we are here"

Chihiro: "It's possible, but the fact that this room was empty is very strange"

Kyiondo: "you're right, the thing is very suspicious it could be a trap"

Chihiro: "even so we can't leave, if Taka is in a guarded shed from here we would be able to find him immediately" he says while handling the computer they change camera every time

After a few minutes Kyiondo notices something strange on a camera

Kyiondo: "wait Chihiro go back"

The boy does as he told him and on one of the monitors they see a shed with a huge tub full of water

Mondo: "Chi can you zoom in on that tub?"

Chihiro: "I can try"

After writing something on the keyboard, the camera zooms towards the pool of water where the boys are able to see that in a corner of the pool there was a triton.

Kyiondo: "it's Taka!"

Mondo: "what are we waiting for, let's go to him!"

Before Mondo could leave the room, Chihiro takes him by the sleeve

Chihiro: "wait Mondo, even if we take him away from here it still remains a problem"

Kyiondo: "what kind of problem?"

Chihiro: "while I was checking the cameras on one of the computers I found this" on the computer monitor screen shows a file with the coordinates of a specific place

Mondo: "what is this thing?"

Chihiro: "these are the coordinates of the place where all the triton and mermaids live"

Kyiondo: "what!?"

Mondo: "So they weren't lying, they really know where they are!"

Chihiro: "unfortunately yes, so if we save Taka they could still go back to take him back or take someone else since they know where we are"

Mondo: "you can send a virus or something that corrupts that thing?"

Chihiro: "yes I can do it, but it will take me a couple of minutes" he says as he writes something on the headboard and green writings appear on the screen "but I don't even know if they have a beicap to recover the data"

Kyiondo: "so you need something permanent that doesn't make them have that fiel back"

Mondo: 'something permanent .....' he thinks while he crosses his arms ' ...!!  Maybe I have an idea' "Chi tell me when are you done with the virus"

Chihiro: "ok, but what do you want to do"

Mondo: "trust me, I have a plan"

Chihiro: "okay" he continues to work on the virus