Chaper 13: The rescue plan

Daiya and Leon were on the beach waiting for Mondo and Chihiro to return

Leon: "They are taking a long time to get back, I hope they are ok"

Dayia: "I'm sure they're fine" he says as he pets little Akemi who was on his lap "and then you should know that when Mondo gets something into his head it's impossible for him to change her mind"

Leon: "True, I just hope he didn't get in trouble for his stubbornness"

Daiya: "said the one who always gets in trouble for his bullshit"

Leon: "HEY!"

Dayia: he laughs "but I'm sure he'll get away with it anyway, knowing what situation his boyfriend is in, he won't do shit like his usual"

Leon: "Speaking of Taka, how come you aren't shocked by that thing?"

Dayia: "what do you mean?"

Leon: "I mean, you just found out that your brother is dating a triton, and you saw Chihiro transform into a triton right in front of you, but you didn't say anything"

Dayia: "I didn't think it surprised you that much" he says as he sets Akemi on the beach as the puppy sits next to him

Leon: "Of course it was! Hell when Chihiro told me he was half triton I went crazy! Why not you?"

Dayia: "simply because I already knew"

Leon: "huh?"

Dayia: "Do you really think I doesn't keep an eye on my brother? I had sensed that there was something strange when he came back from the beach that time, he was too happy to have just returned from a walk with Akemi"

Leon: "So you understand that something must have happened to him"

Dayia: "yep, plus I noticed that he had brought home a strange shell, and Mondo is not the type that collects shells, so I kept an eye on him, so during one of his outings I followed him and I found out about his secret friend"

Leon: "and when he told you that he was daiting with someone you understood who he was referring to"

Dayia: "that's right"

Leon: "but if you knew why didn't you tell him before?"

Dayia: "Because he would be pissed if I told him I had been spying on him, and then he was still in the period where he had yet to understand his sexuality, and I certainly didn't want to rush him. So I just waited that he would be himself to  tell me "

Leon: "makes sense"

After a while they see Mondo and Chihiro return to the surface with two other people following them

Dayia: "Looks like they agreed to help us, huh?"

Mondo: "yep" the puppy jumps into his arms as soon as he sees him "hey Akemi"

Leon: recognizes one of the figures "Hiro? Are you a merman?"

Hiro: "oh! Hey Leon"