2

"Thank you so much for you time, Pierre

"Thank you so much for you time, Pierre." The interviewer spoke as they finished up the interview at the media circle of the Paddock.

Qualifying had just ended and Pierre had managed to secure a P13 start on the grid for tomorrow's race.

Pierre removed his hat from his head and adjusted his hair before returning the hat to its position as his PR manager spoke to him as they walked through the Paddock.

"That's it for today Pierre. Enjoy your night and I'll see you tomorrow." Jenny told him as she closed the small notebook she used to keep track of various press interviews and releases.

"Thanks Jenny. See you tomorrow." The RedBull driver replied as they went their separate ways.

Pierre disappeared inside RedBull's hospitality and into his room in the back where he got changed out of his racing suit and into his own clothes consisting of a pair of shorts and a navy RedBull t-shirt along with the cap he was already wearing.

Out in the Paddock he found the three F1 rookies of 2019, Alex Albon who had Pierre's old seat at Toro Rosso. George Russell who was driving for Williams and Lando Norris, the newest addition to the McLaren team.

The boys were huddled close together as they spoke, occasionally throwing glances across the paddock as if they were talking about someone in particular.

"You guys okay?" Pierre asked as he approached the three. They all jumped slightly being caught off guard by the presence of the Frenchman.

"Fine, thanks." Alex assured him with a smile.

"Who you guys talking about?" Pierre wondered and their faces dropped knowing they had been caught.

"No one." George replied as he shook his head casually.

"Lando?" Pierre said looking at the McLaren driver knowing he would most likely be the one to break and spill the secret.

In Lando's defence, it wasn't his words that gave him away but the no so casually glance he threw across the paddock to see if the person they were talking about was still there.

Pierre followed the Englishman's gaze and landed on a familiar looking blonde girl a few feet away accompanied by her brother.

"Juliet?" Pierre spoke as he realised it was in fact the Hubert girl across the paddock.

"You know her?" Alex wondered as he picked up on the tone of Pierre's voice.

"She's Anthoine's sister." The RedBull driver replied as he nodded at the F2 driver that was standing next to the famous singer.

Even though Anthoine was only a rookie in F2, many knew his name especially from their young karting days. He was a boy who knew everything about speed and winning but still never put a foot out of line while doing it.

"Yeh they do look really similar now you say it." George nodded as he looked between the siblings.

"They are siblings you idiot." Alex commented with a laugh.

"I'll see you guys later." Pierre said with a smile as he watched the interaction between the young drivers.

The RedBull driver made his way across the Paddock towards the Hubert siblings who were laughing at something Anthoine had just said.

"Pierre."

Juliet was the first to notice and greet the French F1 driver causing Anthoine to turn around at the mention of his friend's name.

"Hey man." Anthoine greeted his friend.

"Anthoine. Juliet." Pierre replied to them both with a smile.

"How are you?" Juliet wondered with a soft smile on her face. It had been about a year in a half since she had seen the Formula one driver during winter break last year.

"Good thanks. And you? How's America?" Pierre asked curiously. He along with the rest of the world were aware of Juliet's amazing music career and just how popular she was.

"It was good. But I'm home now. Well I haven't gotten to France but I'm heading that way." The blonde haired girl explained.

"You're coming back home?" Pierre questioned. Curiosity grew the better off him wondering if something had happened in regards to her music career.

"Yeh. I decided it was for the best. America was good for a while but 4 years later I think I want to be back home. With my famous brother, you know?" Juliet joked as she patted her brother on the arm.

"You're calling me famous?" Anthoine replied with a smile.

"Shut up." Juliet said to her brother before turning back to look at Pierre. "We better get going but good luck tomorrow."

"Thank you. See you both later." Pierre told them both.

"Bye mate." Anthoine said to his friend before the pair of siblings started to walked away from the RedBull driver.

" Anthoine said to his friend before the pair of siblings started to walked away from the RedBull driver