10

Pierre stood in the RedBull garage getting ready for qualifying. He placed his ear pieces into his ears for the radio, making sure they were comfortable as he would be wearing this for the next hour.

"I didn't take you as the type to go after famous singers." Max's voice spoke as the Dutchman approached his teammate across the garage.

"What do you mean?" Pierre asked in confusion as he began to zip up his racing suit making sure the lead of his ear piece was securely tucked underneath.

"Juliet Hubert? The picture of you two last night?" Max said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world as he copied Pierre's action after securing his ear pieces.

"I don't get it. What pictures?" The Frenchman questioned in confusion.

Max grabbed his phone that had been situation on a bench next to his helmet and balaclava and found the picture he was looking for.

DailyMail had taken the opportunity to photograph Juliet over the past few days since arriving in Monaco. Some pictures include her alone, some more with her mother and then the one Max was referring too of the two together.

The picture had been taken as the pair bid each other goodbye outside the hotel as Juliet and her mother decided to take a walk through the city before going to bed.

Anthoine and his mother had managed to avoid making it into the picture and it showed the pair laughing at a joke Juliet had made about something that happened when they were younger.

Pierre sighed as he scrolled through the photos, he hadn't time to read the article but he could just imagine what was being said about the pair.

"Oh god." Pierre said as he handed his teammate back his phone.

"So you two aren't together?" Max wondered as he removed the cap from his head and placed it on the bench next to his helmet.

"No, we're not together. I've known Juliet since I was 10 when I started spending lots of time with Anthoine." Pierre explained as he grabbed his balaclava in his hand and unfolded it:

"Do you think she'll be mad about the article?"
The Dutchman asked as he adjusted his hair that had been messed up from taking off his cap.

"I hope not." Pierre replied with her mind thinking back to what she was saying about wanting a bit of normality for once and he hoped this wouldn't anger the French singer.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. She's a famous singer, she's probably used to dating rumours and made up articles." Max spoke as he pulled his balaclava over his head and adjusted it properly.

"Yeh, you're probably right." Pierre agreed as he copied Max's action but his mind still went back to the blonde haired girl.

He couldn't deny the fact he was jealous when he had first heard about Juliet and Daniel. The Australian had known her for a few hours before they kissed where Pierre has known her for the last 11 years.

He would always remember the day that he realised he had liked the singer. It was three years ago when she returned home for her 18th birthday and her parents surprised her with a huge party with all her family and friends.