18

The German and Hungarian Grand Prixs had been and gone and it was now time for the summer break where the drivers and teams had two weeks off work with the entire break last for a period of three weeks and the teams were free to do work only during the last 7 days.

During the first week of summer break, Juliet and Pierre decided to visit the Spanish city of Barcelona as a chance to recharge and spent some time with each other.

Juliet had officially finished her album and it was all ready to be submitted the Wednesday after the Belgium Grand Prix that she would be attending considering both her brother and boyfriend were racing that weekend.

Juliet was laid by the pool of the house the could had rented for the week with her eyes closed and sunglasses on to protect her eyes from the strong Spanish sun.

The sound of feet walking towards her caught her attention as she sat up and turned around to see her boyfriend with his t-shirt draped over his shoulder and sweat everywhere.

"Well don't you look- sweaty." Juliet spoke as she looked him up and down over the rim of her glasses.

"Don't objectify me." Pierre replied as he placed a hand over his chest and pretended to be offended by her actions.

"Oh shut up." She said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him down towards her and placed a kiss on his lips.

Pierre dropped his phone and shirt onto the sun lounger as he continued to kiss the blonde girl.

"I'm going for a shower." He told her as he placed one last kiss on her lips before grabbing his t-shirt and walking towards the house.

Juliet watched as he walked away and once he disappeared into the house she turned and laid back on the sun lounger. She feeling of something underneath her back caught her attention as she sat up to see Pierre had forgotten his phone.

She left it on the small table next to her sun bed not bothered to get up and bring the phone inside to him.

She lid under the sun for another few minutes before turning over on her stomach in order to tan her back.

After she finally got comfortable, the sound of a phone ringing caught her attention. She didn't recognise the ring tone so she assumed it as Pierre's phone.

The singer sat up and leant on her elbows before grabbing the phone to see who was calling the Formula One driver.

The name of Doctor Helmut Marko stared back at her and she automatically put the phone back down and let the call ring out.

She was definitely not answering that call.

Juliet liked Pierre's Red Bull team and even spoke with Christian and his wife Geri a few times but there was something about Helmut Marko that scared her.

She waited for the phone to stop ringing before laying back down and getting comfortable to enjoy the hot Spanish sun once again.

—————

The couple were going out for dinner that night and Juliet was having a shower to wash the layers of tanning oil she had applied throughout the day from her body.

She stepped out of the shower and used the hand towel to dry her long blonde hair before dropping it in the laundry basket that was in the corner of the bathroom.

She wrapped the larger towel around her body and grabbed the hairbrush to brush out her long blonde locks before leaving the bathroom.

The bedroom was empty and the clothes Pierre had left out for himself were gone letting her know that he had clearly already gotten dressed and headed back downstairs.

Juliet grabbed her moisturiser and applied it over her body. She waited for it to dry as she grabbed her makeup bag to apply concealer and powder to her face along with a small amount of mascara.

Once she finished her make up she grabbed the outfit she had planned to wear for dinner and put it one. She then sat down in front of the mirror and grabbed the hairdryer to dry her hair.

She finished drying her hair and used her hands to ruffle it around and add some volume to it. She tidied up her stuff as the door to her shared bedroom opened to reveal Pierre stood in a pair of black dress shorts and a white shirt.

He was holding his phone in his right hand and his face looked shocked with his jaw hanging slightly.

"Pierre?" Juliet spoke as she stood up and started to walked towards him. "Pierre what's wrong?"

"I-I-I." The Frenchman stuttered not sure how to comprehend what he had just been told on the phone.

"Baby talk to me. What's wrong?" Juliet said as she grabbed his arms in comfort.

"I just lost my seat at Red Bull." Pierre told her looking down at his girlfriend who was a few inches shorter than he was.

"What?" Juliet yelled quiet loud as she was very surprised. That was the last thing she expected him to say when he walked into the room.

"I'm going back to Toro Rosso. They're replacing me with Alex." Pierre explained as Juliet grabbed his arm and guided him to sit down on the bed.

"For next year?" Juliet asked hopefully although she knew by the look on his face there was no hope.

"For Belgium." The F1 driver replied as he dropped his phone onto the bed and let his head fall into his hands.

"Oh Pierre." Juliet spoke softly as she wrapped her arms around the Frenchman in an attempt to provide him with some comfort in this awful situation.

—————