3

The F2 race ended with Anthoine finishing 9th which was a great result for his first race especially with the backing of the Renault Sport Academy behind him which was great thing for his career especially so early in his F2 career.

"You did great." Juliet spoke with a huge smile on her face as she hugged her brother. This was Anthoine's dream and she was incredibly proud of him for chasing it.

"Thanks Jules." Anthoine replied as he hugged his sister back. "I was thinking, how about we go get some food and then come back and watch the formula one race?"

"Sounds great." Juliet agreed. Anthoine excused himself to go and get changed before meeting back up with his sister. The pair then left the Paddock and found a nice restaurant to have dinner at.

—————

Anthoine and Juliet made their way through the paddock towards the stand to watch the Formula one race just as Juliet's phone rang.

She removed her phone from her bag and immediately sighed as she saw the name on the screen. She mentally prepared herself for the conversation she was about to have.

"Hello Kate." Juliet spoke as she answered the phone and placed it to her ear.

"Juliet. How's Bahrain?" Kate's mediocre and dreary voice replied simply.

"Great, thanks. Can I help you with something?" Juliet wondered as they made their way into the stands.

"I was wondering if you had a chance to work on anything new while you were gone?" Katie asked causing Juliet to roll her eyes.

"I left LA two days ago Kate. And I'm not 'gone' I'm moving home, remember?" The blonde girl questioned as the siblings found their seats.

"I know, I was wondering if you had changed your mind?" Her manger quizzed her.

Kate wasn't hugely supportive of Juliet's decision to move home but considering it was the Hubert girl that employed her, she unenthusiastically agreed.

"No Kate, I haven't changed my mind and I won't be changing it either. Now if you'll excuse me I've a Grand Prix to watch. Goodbye." Juliet didn't wait for a reply before hanging up the phone.

She was completely sick of Kate trying to tell her how to live her own life. It took Juliet a year of working with the older woman to see what she was really like and had been sick of it ever since. She was planning to get a new manger but the task was proving rather difficult.

"That sounded fun." Anthoine commented as Juliet sighed and rested his chin in her hands.

"Don't. I really need to look for a new manager when I get back to France." Juliet replied as she put her phone back into its original spot in her bag.

"Still that bad?" Anthoine asked as the race began but his focus remained on his little sister.

"You have no idea." The blonde said as she turned her focus to the drivers who were rounding the first corner.

Anthoine knew by her lack of response that it was not a topic she wished to discuss further and decided to respect that decision by also turning his attention to the race.

—————

Juliet adjusted the strap of her bag as she walked through the Paddock in search of her brother. The F1 race had ended with a top three of Hamilton, Bottas and Leclerc.

She found him finishing up a phone conversation. He ended the call and placed his phone back into his pocket just as his sister arrived at his side.

"Everything okay?" Juliet wondered.

"What time is your flight home at?" Anthoine asked in reply.

"Not until tomorrow afternoon. Why?" She replied with a confused look on her face.

"We're going out tonight." The older sibling told her with a smile on his face before he started to walk away.

"What?" Juliet asked in reply as she walked to catch up with Anthoine. "What do you mean going out? With who?"

"People."

"Anthoine." The blonde spoke in a warning tone. Her brother loved winding her up with simply answers that never actually answered the question she had asked.

"Some of the boys and their girlfriends." Anthoine replied as he tucked his hands into the pocket of his jeans.

"Formula 2 boys?" Juliet wondered as they exited the paddock.

"Yeh. And some of the formula one drivers." Anthoine explained before they got into the car and headed back to the hotel to get ready for tonight.

" Anthoine explained before they got into the car and headed back to the hotel to get ready for tonight