13

Next up on the 2019 Formula One and Two calendar was the French Grand Prix at Circuit Paul Ricard located on the south coast of the country. It was a home race for Anthoine, along with both Pierre and Esteban.

Juliet had made the trip down accompanied by her mother and brother this time, and they were all looking forward to a good weekend of racing.

It was now Friday which means 2 free practices for the F1 drivers and a practice along with qualifying for the F2 drivers.

The blonde had a call with a potential new manager so left her mother and oldest brother to head to the track alone that morning with the promise she would follow being shortly after.

She arrived in the Paddock as the F1 first practice session was coming to an end which mean she had about 25 minutes until the F2's practice.

As she was making her way towards the stand to view the practice session and look for her mother and Victor, she spotted a familiar face a few feet away and he noticed her too.

She became confused as they made eye contact before he turned and began walking in the opposite direction, leaving Max alone.

Juliet hurried to catch up with the RedBull driver wondering what she could've done to cause him to react like that after seeing her.

"What's wrong with Pierre?" She asked Max as she approached Pierre's teammate.

"No idea." Max replied as he shook his head although he was very sure that Pierre's reaction had a lot to do with the conversation they had been having when he spotted the singer a few feet away. "You should talk to him."

"Thanks, Max." Juliet spoke before she disappeared in the same direction the Frenchman had moments before.

Pierre hurriedly made his way through the Paddock and towards RedBull's motor home which was located a few feet away from where he and Max had been talking about his plan to ask Juliet out.

"What's your hurry?" Pyry wondered as the driver walked passed him quickly outside the motor home.

"If Juliet asks, I'm not here." Pierre's replied before disappearing inside towards his driver's room.

"What?" Pyry spoke to himself as he watched the young Frenchman disappear inside making him feel confused. A moment later, a certain blonde girl appeared before him.

"Hi Pyry." Juliet greeted Pierre's performance coach. "Have you seen Pierre?"

Pyry's mind debated as he looked between the door Pierre had just walked through and the singer standing in front of him. He thought for a moment about telling Juliet she didn't know where the Frenchman was but something inside him was telling him if there was something wrong with Pierre then Juliet could help.

"He's inside. Check his driver's room. Towards the back and take a left, you'll see his name on the door." The older man pointed towards the door leading inside the motor home.

"Thank you." Juliet replied before disappearing inside the RedBull motor home.

She followed Pyry's directions through the busy common area until she found the small hallway to the left which lead her to a door with Pierre's name on the outside.

The blonde haired girl lifted her hand into a fist and knocked onto the wooden door that had Pierre's face on the wall next to it. She received no reply causing her to sigh.

"Pierre." Juliet called out before leaning her ear against the door. "I know you're in there. Come on Pierre. I wanna know why you're mad at me."

Juliet stumbled into the room as the door opened suddenly which resulted in Pierre reacting quickly and grabbing her waist to stop her from falling.

"Thanks." Juliet smiled at the F1 driver as she stood up straight.

"You're welcome. And I'm not mad at you." Pierre assured her before adjusting the hat on his head that had shifted during his dash to stop Juliet from falling face first into the floor.

"Then why did you turn away when you saw me in the Paddock?" Juliet wondered as she closed the door behind her.

"It's nothing." Pierre replied before turning away and walking further to the end of the small room.

"It's clearly not nothing. You couldn't get out of the Paddock quick enough. Just tell me what I did Pierre." The blonde girl spoke as she took a step towards him.

"I said it's nothing Juliet." Pierre repeated hoping that the singer would stop pressuring for answers.

"I've known you since I was 9, just tell me what it is." Juliet asked him.

"I like you okay. Is that what you want to hear? I walked away from you because I was talking to Max about how I could ask you on a date and now you're going to hate me forever for even thinking that there was a chance something could happen between us. And I've just ruined my friendship with you and possibly Anthoine too and-."

Pierre would have ranted on longer if it hadn't been for the two hands that were placed on the side of his face causing him to look up and meet the familiar blue eyes of the girl he liked.

There was a moment of silence between the two as neither of them knew what was going to happen next but it was Juliet who made the first move as she leaned in and placed a small, soft kiss on the lips of the F1 driver in front of her.

"I like you too Pierre." Juliet admitted with a smile on her face as she pulled her face back from his slightly.