25

Unfortunately for both Charles and Charlotte, FP3 had to come to an end eventually meaning they would have to leave the garage and Juliet would want to see Pierre.

The session ended with Charles in P6 and Pierre in P11. The younger Ferrari driver returned to his garage and got out of the car.

He briefly made eye contact with his girlfriend who was already looking at him while Juliet was looking down at her phone.

"One minute." Charles mouthed at Charlotte before walking off to walk to his engineer briefly.

"So, what do want to do now?" Charlotte asked as she turned to face the blonde next to her.

"I don't mind." Juliet replied with a smile. She didn't want to admit that deep down there was a part of her that did want to see Pierre.

"How about we go get food? You me and Charles?" Charlotte wondered hoping to get the girl as far away from the paddock as soon as possible before she could see Pierre and his girlfriend.

"Oh no. I don't want to intrude on a date. You guys should go. I'll be fine." Juliet assured the Monegasque girl.

"Honestly we want you to come. Don't we Charles?" Charlotte spoke as her boyfriend approached them.

"Sure." Charles agreed although he wasn't sure what he was agreeing to. "Before we do whatever, I need to do interviews and shower."

"Sure. We'll go back to hospitality and wait." Charlotte replied as she looped her arm through Juliet's as the three left.

Walking through the paddock after his post qualifying interviews was Pierre and he was soon accompanied by Katerina, a girl he had been seeing recently.

"Oh my god." The blonde exclaimed.

"What? What is it?" Pierre asked wondering what the fuss was about.

"That's Juliet Hubert." Katerina said excitedly as she spotted the famous singer walking through the paddock.

"Where?" Pierre wondered looking around.
Katerina could only assume by his excitement that he too was a fan of the singer and did not expect it to be his ex girlfriend.

"Over there." Katerina nodded and Pierre followed her gaze to see Charles walking away from the blonde and Charlotte outside Ferrari's hospitality building.

"Oh." Pierre whispered softly. He was disappointed that upon her first visit to the paddock since September last year she hasn't come to see him. "What is she doing here?"

Katerina had vaguely managed to see the words Pierre muttered under his breath about the blonde singer as she disappeared inside the Ferrari motorhome.

There was nothing official going on between Pierre and the girl standing next to him beside him trying his best to get over the girl who was a few feet away across the paddock.

—————

After lunch came qualifying and Juliet returned to the Ferrari garage with Charlotte to watch it. Both Pierre and Charles had managed to make it into Q3.

"Do you think I was being selfish?" Juliet asked randomly after seeing Pierre driving on the screen.

"What?" Charlotte wondered in confusion.