6

The taxi pulled up outside Juliet's family home. She paid the driver before grabbing her bag and getting out. She opened the gate and started to walk up the path.

The house was an older style house on the outside but was quiet modern on the inside. It was surrounded by large trees that shelters the land around. The back garden held a small patio area wit garden furniture and a fire pit.

The house has belonged to her great grandparents and when they passed, her mother her inherited the home which she and her father immediately decided to renovate, leaving one room the way it was. That room was a painting room that her grandmother had used and Juliet used to to write as it overlooked the back garden.

Juliet opened the front door and closed it behind her. She draped her bag across the railing at the bottom do the staircase before making her way into the living room. The silence outside the door told her no one was inside but she still checked anyway.

She then made her way to the kitchen where she expected her family to be located but once again came up empty handed causing her to feel confused.

The blonde decided to retreat back to the staircase where she shouted up looking for her family.

"Mama. Papa. Anthoine." She called out all three of her family members' names but received no reply causing her to sigh.

The only other option was the garden. She made her way through the entire house and towards the back door. As she opened the back door she could hear the faint sound of music.

As she turned the corner she immediately smiled at the sight before her. Her brother and his girlfriend were dancing next to her mother and what looked like Pierre Gasly on the grass of the garden.

She laughed as the formula one driver spun her mother around causing her to laugh. She was confused at the sight but then again there was a stage where Pierre spent from sunrise to sunset with her family and she was used to it.

Her father was sat on a chair next to the fire pit as he tried to light it up as the sun began to set over Lyon.

She listened carefully to the melody that was playing and realised that they were in fact dancing to one of her own songs.

As she made her way across the grass towards her family, her mother was the first person to notice her return home after spending most of the day in the city.

"Come here." Her mother spoke as she grabbed Juliet's arm and swapped places with her so the singer was now dancing with Pierre.

"What's going on here?" Juliet asked the F1 driver before laughing as she spun around.

"No clue. Your mum's idea. Anthoine and Sara were listening to music and your song came on so she decided to dance." Pierre explained as they continued to dance.

"Where were you today?" Anthoine wondered as they danced next to the pair.

"Spent the day in the city. I've missed it over the last few years so decided to spend some time there while I could. This writing is killing me." The blonde explained as the song came to an end as did the dancing.

"When's the deadline?" Sara asked her boyfriend's sister.

"Not until the start of fall but I'm not exactly ahead of schedule if you know what I mean." Juliet replied with a sigh as she brushed her hair behind her ears.

The two boys broke off into the own conversation about Shanghai next week while Juliet and Sara took a seat on the swing bench towards the bottom of the garden.

"So." Sara started with a smile on her face as the bench stared to swing softly.

"So what? What's with the smile?" Juliet asked as she tucked one of her legs under the other and turned slightly so she was looking at her brother's girlfriend.

"What's happening with Daniel?" Sara questioned as she rested her arm on the back of the bench and her head in her hand.

"What do you mean?" The blonde spoke with a confused look on her face.

"Oh come on. We all saw you two kiss back in Bahrain even though you managed to avoid talking about it for a week. So don't try and tell me that nothing is going on between the two of you." Sara explained as she used a hair tie to pull her hair back from her face.

"There's nothing going on." Juliet replied which received her a look from the brown haired girl in front of her. "I'm serious Sara. It was a drunk kiss and nothing more."

"Lies." Sara called her out causing Juliet to roll her eyes slightly.

"It's not lies." Juliet argued back with her.

"It's so lies. You're trying to tell me that you haven't spoke to him at least once in the last week?" Sara asked as she gave Juliet another look telling her there was no point in lying.

"Fine, okay. Yes, I've spoken to Daniel since Bahrain but it doesn't mean anything." Juliet admitted as she copied Sara's actions and rested her chin in her hand.

"Hmmm. I don't believe that. Are you going to Shanghai?" Sara said as she crossed her legs.

"I don't know. Hold on." The singer spoke as she turned around to look at her brother. "Anthoine. Can I come to Shanghai?"

"No." The F2 driver called back but she knew he was joking.

"Yes. Looks like I am." Juliet replied as she turned back to look at the brown haired girl in front of her.