Part 3: Three Battles In One

Angela roared smashing her body against Kenji knocking the angel back a bit. He pulled his arm back and released it with a thunder like punch knocking Angela back. Kenji tried using his long spear against Angela only for the kaiju to grab it and threw it towards Exedra stabbing him in the back. The demon growled as blood dripped from his back until Alice stabbed him in the stomach. Exedra fell to his knees as he grabbed Alice's foot and hulked her.

(For those who don't understand what Hulked means, here's a example)

Alice grunted in pain until Exedra stomped on her chest and began to crush the titan. Exedra growled until he had another spear thrown into him sending him flying into a pillar. Exedra drooled blood from his mouth looking up to see the angel walking towards him.

Exedra: Kenji...

Kenji held the spear Angela threw towards Exedra as it began to glow red. Exedra ripped the spear from his stomach and threw it to the side and walked towards Kenji. Alice recovered quickly only for Angela to come flying from behind and grabbing her. The demon and angel grappled, Kenji was barely overpowered Exedra until the demon put more power into it ripping off the angel's arms. Exedra smiled holding his arms until Kenji grew them back smashing his head. Exedra fell back until Kenji grabbed his foot and slammed him against the ground. Alice and Angela went flying through the sky, Angela unleashed another eye beam only for Alice to turn Angela's head to the side blasting at Kenji knocking him over. Alice turned Angela and grabbed on her wings stirring her into a pillar. Alice jumped quickly from Angela as the kaiju crashed. Alice turned to see Kenji struggling to fight Exedra as Exedra was trying to crush Kenji's core which would kill him if destroyed. Alice unleashed Ymir's Roar on Exedra destroying his eardrums with Alice punching the demon off the angel.

Alice: Bring it!

Exedra: RRAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

The three began to battle it out, with Alice's titan powers and Kenji's angel form Exedra was quickly being over powered. Angela emerged from the rubble to see the three go at it, Angela turned to the platform as it was completely unguarded. She rushed for it until she heard a moan, Angela turned to see Gojirin laying on the ground. Her body had taken so much damage due to her and Exedra's fight, Angela turned to walk away until something stopped her.

Inside Angela's mind.

There stood two beings, both looked the exact same, one was Angela but a orange glow outlined her body in a white background. The other was a black shadow with red eyes with the same appearance as Angela in a black background.

Light Angela: You're really going to let our own daughter die!?

Dark Angela: So what, with Genji back we can have another just like her, this time we'll make them stronger, faster, and end the Fritz family!

Light Angela: YOU REALLY THINK GENJI IS GOING TO LOVE US AFTER WE LET OUR OWN DAUGHTER DIE!!!??

Dark Angela: HE WILL LOVE US, BECAUSE WE'RE US!!! WHO IS HE GOING TO GO BACK TO!? RESUSA!?

Light Angela stood silent, until she stood her ground and looked at her with a face of anger and disappointment.

Light Angela: I'd rather have that then have him fall in love with someone like you!

Dark Angela began to twitch as she let out a dying scream and rushed towards the Light Version. The two began to clash with the Dark getting the upper hand.