Pranks!

starsandpositivity: Pranks!

Genji walked out of his bedroom still tired as he started to walk half asleep until he noticed he wasn't going anywhere. He looked down to see a treadmill at his feet as he walked.

Genji: *sigh* and so it begins

Moments later, Maya was watching a movie on disney plus as she heard a knock on the door

Maya: Oh hey Exedra, why are you here?

Exedra: There's something in my mouth that is bothering me, I can't seem to get it out or what it is

Maya: Oh....I can help you?

She checked inside his mouth as her eyes widen to see moths swarm out of his mouth covering her.

Maya:

She ran around the hallway covered in moths waking up Kenji from his room.

Kenji: What's going on- *gets a bucket of water dropped on him*

Ginga:

Kenji: ......... *slams bucket on her head*

Emi with Cosmos and Diana were on the couch watching tv until the screen started to static.

Cosmos: Uh Genji! I think theres something wrong with the tv?

Emi: Why is there a well?

A woman with black hair and a white dress crawled out of it making Diana and Emi jump.

Cosmos: Oh shit

The woman than crawled out of the tv and let out a terrifying scream making the three scream like bloody murder.

The three ran only to be cornered by a man with a machete and a hockey mask. He swung the weapon at Cosmos which he dodged with the machete hitting the wall and getting stuck.

Emi:

Cosmos: HOLY SHIT!

Diana: Ah nope! *spreads out mothra wings and flying into the roof*

Ethan rose with his face just a flaming skull and let out a scream of terror making Emi faint along with Cosmos.