One Against Seven

Genji: Here we go...

All of them charged in screaming as Genji transformed into his incomplete form of Ultra Instinct, he didn't see a need for full power just yet. Destruirah roared throwing a punch only for Genji to dodge as her fist crashed into Carnel sending him flying into a boulder. Destruirah roared in rage before Genji punched her in the stomach causing her spit out saliva before falling on her knees. Mother Miranda smiled forming claws while she spread out her wings only for Genji to dodge each of her attacks.

Miranda: Your biology is fascinating kaiju king! I'll be sure to extract what I can from your dead rotten body!

Genji dodged another attack from Mother Miranda before grabbing her arm and pull her towards him before headbutting her in the face causing her nose to break and her forehead to start bleeding. He threw her against the ground before going for a stomp, Yurikio flew to Miranda's aid and caused an ice berg to form underneath Genji causing him to rise up as Mother Miranda was taken away by the Corrupted JT. Kazuna formed wings of fire as she flew towards Genji, she swung her blade at the kaiju only to dodge due to the power of Ultra Instinct.

Genji grabbed her foot before slamming her against the ice breaking the ice berg into two. Another iceberg rose up behind Genji with Eris standing on the top with a blade with ice along it. She charged at Genji only for the kaiju to dodge and slam his shoulder against her sending her flying into Carnel's crater where he still laid. Genji pulled his hands back and began to charge a Kamehameha, Carnel growled throwing Eris off him before seeing the blue glow and rising rocks in front of him.

Carnel smiled holding his gauntlet up forming a fist as red electricity sparked around it. Genji screamed out his Kamehameha as Carnel held his gauntlet out, the beam clashed with the Gauntlet as the entire beam was turned into a small orb. Genji raised his eye brow underneath his mask as Carnel's gauntlet absorbed the energy as his eyes began to glow red before unleashing a red and pink corrupted aura. JT and Destruirah rose up behind Genji both attacking him at the same time, Destruirah punched Genji in his ribs as JT punched Genji in the back.

Genji roared out in pain going back to base form, Carnel smiled jumping towards Genji and punching him in the stomach causing Genji to cough out blood. Genji was sent flying crashing into boulders and mountains before eventually flying across the planet allowing Carnel to charge the gauntlet to full power. Genji flew towards him as Carnel smiled turning around and slamming the Gauntlet against Genji's face breaking his visor sending him crashing into the ground as Yurikio and Kazuna formed a shield around Mother Miranda. Genji crashed against the ground causing a massive explosion as Carnel, JT, Eris, and Destruirah smiled in the center of the blast taking no effect what so ever.

The group stood quiet together as Carnel and Destruirah smiled together as the smoke cleared to reveal Genji. His body was severely damaged, his right arm was barely intact as the cybernetic parts were falling apart. Some of his spikes were broken as they emitted a green smoke from the cracks. His face was covered in blood as his skull face had broken apart as the flaming eye was releasing a fire from his face.

 His face was covered in blood as his skull face had broken apart as the flaming eye was releasing a fire from his face