Eva Tag Team

Genji and Kenji who was in his Eva faced towards eachother. The cybernetic kaiju growled towards the Eva as it got in a combat stance. The two charged at eachother with Kenji getting the first punch in. The Eva continued to punch Genji but it had no effect on him.

Kenji: What!

Genji chomped on the Eva's arm and slammed it on the arm. Genji's visor started to glow bright as he unleashed a laser from it. Kenji was quick to react dodging the attack but was quickly knocked down again by Genji's tail.

Kenji: What is up with this guy!? How is this one that strong!?

The Godzilla's tail rose to reveal a blade, Kenji struggled to get up only he was pinned by Genji's foot. Right before Genji could strike he received a punch in the face by a similar shadow of the Eva. Genji was knocked back until he turned to see another Eva.

 Genji was knocked back until he turned to see another Eva

Kenji: Mio...

The Eva got up once more but this time he had back up. Genji growled and roared towards the two, as they ran towards the kaiju. Genji blocked their attacks until one got a kick in the gut. Genji roared in pain only for Kenji to uppercut him causing the kaiju to fall.

Mio: Nice Job

Kenji: Thanks

The two Eva turned only for Genji to rise up and rip them from their Evas. The two Evas collapsed with Genji holding the two. He placed them down carefully and shrank back to human size. The two got out as Genji walked towards the two.

Genji: That's was good fight, but your close on coming to beat me. You need to work on improving your reflexes along with not underestimate your opponent which led to your downfall. You also need to form a strategy such as ones with me and Ethan. You have to target the weak spot or at least injure them enough from a far distance than go in for the kill. The main goal is to learn from your opponent as fast as you can. Or else your fish for the slaughter.

Mio: Hmm I guess we train more

Genji: Exactly, but you should go inside and get some rest

The two walked inside as Angela walked towards Genji.

Angela: So your teach like your own kids?

Genji: Mio reminds me of Kiryu, she is always on the sidelines until something happens which is not good in a way. She needs to be in the battlefield helping rather than standing out. Kenji is like Gabriel, he goes for the attack and tries to predict his opponent's move. Though if he mess up once it's game over.

Angela: Hmmm, how about tomorrow you and me go at a little training?

Genji: Hehe let's see which old monster still has a kick in it!

Angela: Your on!