Part 7: Exedra Vs Genji

Exedra turned around sweating to see Al-Jiro in Master Ultra Instinct meaning only one thing. Genji has taken over their body,  Exedra went for the attack only for the force of a thousand punches hit him in the stomach. Exedra fell to the ground as Al-Jiro (Genji) looked down on him, they opened their right hand pointing it towards Exedra blasting a massive blast creating a crater bigger then a mile long. Lucky everyone was out of the area before it happened. Exedra got up coughing blood until the fusion started to punch him taking ever more damage. Exedra could actually die from this due to Alice being the second half of the fusion. Exedra fell on his back only for Genji to stomp him further into the ground.

Al-Jiro (Genji): If I was in my mortal body once more I don't think you be having such a hard time right now.

Exedra growled coughing out blood with Genji responding with a atomic blast sending him further through the earth. Genji jumped back holding up his right hand as a ki ball began to form. Genji smiled as it began to grow bigger by the minute, Exedra got up to see the massive attack as it came flying straight at him. Exedra roared blasting a dark beam from his mouth trying to push the attack back. Unfortunately the fusion with both U.I and Genji's soul overpowered Exedra greatly with the attack hit him exploding on impact causing reality to pull them back into their time. Exedra crashed into another pillar with Angela and Kenji staring in shock as Al-Jiro walked towards Exedra as Genji disappeared from their body.

Al-Jiro: I'm sorry Exedra, but this has to end...

Al-Jiro began to charge a divine blast until their time ran out causing the two to split. Ultra Instinct was too much of a time drainer causing the fusion to loose time from one hour to 10 minutes of fighting. Gojirin and Alice split apart crashing into separate parts of the battlefield. Exedra roared victorious as he unleashed a dark purple aura until he heard the roars of something nearby. He turned to face Kenji and Angela as the ground began to shake with a massive claw rising along with a creature two times of the height of Exedra. Genji-1 roared towards Exedra as the wolf transformed and pulled back his fist punching Genji-1 in the face. Genji-1 turned slapping Exedra in the face causing the wolf to fall. Exedra roared getting back up as Genji-1 growled the two stared at eachother. For Genji-1, this was a match in a long time for the making.

Genji-1 has joined the battle against Exedra showing off that this new kaiju is not one to mess with. Will Exedra over come this new fighter or will Genji-1 put the wolf to rest once and for all? Find out next on Oc Ball Z Kai!