References Of The Deaths Of Villains

Sorry if you we're expecting a chapter for my latest arc, as the title says this will be references to each villain from different arcs died.

1. Ryku:

Ryku's death is very similar or exactly like Kai's death from K.F.P.3, Hellia literally said, "you want my power so bad? Then take it!" With that Ryku dies from too much energy.

2. Carnel

This was a obvious reference to the family kamehameha and that Carnel is also kinda of inspired by Broly as both have a rage and at some points scream the main characters name.

3. Genji Black

(Go to 3:23)

Genji Black's death was original going to be like the nomu in MHA that endeavor fights as Genji Black represents Genji's past which would go for the past being finally put to rest. He was also supposed to die to Kenji as I reference Mechagodzilla's death from GvK. But Genji felt more fitting to end the character.

4: Queen Rise-ah

A certain someone said this was a recolored end to another arc but really, its a recolored end to a movie that came out in 2004. I had no idea how to end Queen Rise-ah at first but after watching Godzilla Final Wars for like the 100th time, I decided to end this arc with a bang! No movie Godzilla movie has such a iconic monster death than this one, ok maybe 2014. 

5. Legendaro Genji

(This isn't the original but I just really love this version)

I've become a huge dragon ball fan over the years as my own characters look like some as some people aren't willing to accept that.

Darkusnoid: HEY FUCK YOU

I really wanted the story to focus on the daughters of the kings but unfortunately Hellia died so yeah ._.

Well that's it for now on deaths of villains, I might do a another one in the future if we introduce new characters/villains. But for now see ya next time!