Warning

Emi dodged Dierde as she tried to punch her only for Emi to kick her in the stomach causing Dierde to hold it while she coughs out spit. That was when Alice jumped between the two then shooting her arms out at both of them creating a strong wind with her hands. The two went flying crashing into the sand as Gojirin was sparing with Cosmos. Cosmos wasn't as strong as Gojirin but he did know basic martial arts. Zeus was ontop of Kenji who laid down to have nap but Zeus came right in a sat on him.

Cosmos continued to block Gojirin's attacks until Gojirin tripped him with her foot and punched him towards the sand. Cosmos was about to crash until a cybernetic hand grabbed him. Everyone looked to see who it was as they saw two female figures. Gojirin looked closely as she saw her mother with Gojirin running towards her and embracing her in a hug. Angela hugged back as she hasn't seen her daughter since the whole Ethan Situation.

Gojirin: Mom what happened to you? Not that I hate but seriously what happened

Angela: I embraced my heritage that's what happened -_-

Kiryu: I guessing your not here for a family visit

Angela: Unfortunately not since she has returned...

Kiryu and Gojirin: Who's she?

Angela: Resusa, or your father's first love

Gojirin and Kiryu were taken aback, they knew their father had been married to someone but thinking about Carnel is what scared them. Angela continued to explain that Resusa was like a opponent unlike unthing she's ever faced. Saying that Resusa makes Historia and Hellia look like a joke compared to her abilities.

Kiryu: I'll say, her son Carnel was nothing we've ever seen, we barely managed to defeat him with a little help from dad-

Angela: Wait Genji's Alive!

Gojirin: Settle down mom, no his spirit aid us at the end of battle as we finished Carnel off with a Kamehameha to the sun

Angela: Ah so like DBZ Broly

Kiryu: Exactly like DBZ Broly

(A Little fourth wall break)

Angela then continued on her battle with Resusa telling them how she killed their oldest aunt. Angela would then tell them if it wasn't for her sacrifice none of us would be here today. Although her sister was revived the memory still haunts her.

Dianii: The thing is she has a evil Genji now, as she's been referring to him as "Black"

Gojirin: So Genji Black...that's something you don't hear everyday!

Emi: Who are you exactly?

Dianii: Well I'm basically this person you call Genji except I'm obviously more prettier and stronger than this Kaiju King

Gojirin getting mad: Oh really now, so have you ever faced a god who destroyed countless of universes and win?

Dianii: If given the opportunity then I would certainly!

Gojirin's eye began to glow orange as Kenji got in between the two.

Kenji: We can settle this debate later but now we have to plan and train for this battle

Angela: I'll go out and find the rest of my children, if they don't want to help then that's understand able but for now prepare. Dianii if we fail tell them about plan B

Angela then unleashed her wings as she began to fly off into a portal as it closed once in. Dianii turned towards the two placing out her palm as a holographic image was shown. The hologram was Genji leaving everyone confused and shocked.

Dianii: This is the being you call Genji as you see his body isn't fully healed, we checked his vitals and from what it seems like he's in limbo, and what we plan to do if our plan fails we bring this kaiju back from the dead to aid us in the fight.

Kiryu: Well let's hope he's on our side when that happens

Everyone looked at Kiryu in confusion as the kaiju began to explain.

Kiryu: From what it looks like Dad could have massive brain damage and memory loss, if he returns he might not even know who we are

Cosmos: Then we just make him follow us to Resusa and finish the job!

Gojirin: From what mom has explained, defeating her won't be easy especially with her own version of dad and we don't know how strong he has and if he has Ultra Instinct.

Kenji: Ok we'll plan for a plan C just incase but we have to prepare and learn what Resusa wants

Diedre: If it's a fight then a fight will be what she gets, me and Emi will go out and gather artillery. Kiryu can you try to make us armor like iron man!?

Kiryu: Eh we'll see...

Emi: Alright see you two later!

Cosmos: Should I go with them?

Gojirin: Yeah you should go with them

Kiryu: I'll contact Leo, hopefully he wasn't killed by Exedra when he served Hellia.

Kenji and Alice began to walk away quietly as they then felt a hand on their shoulders as they then shrunk as they were crushed. The two turned around scared to see Gojirin staring at them smiling.

Gojirin: Prepare for the worst most engaging physical training of your life!

Alice and Kenji:

Next Chapter: Leo and Titanus