soft

I woke up to the sound of my loud alarm clock screaming in my ear. i sighed and turned it off while laying in bed thinking about what may happen with Dandy the other day. i knew i couldn't keep canceling my meetings with him, but i wasn't sure if i was ready to see him after what had happened. my goal was to actually understand him and not be his sex toy. he was good with his words and hands so today id have to really put my foot down. but i still wasn't going to where any panties like he said. hey, you never know.

i got up brushed my teeth, put on an outfit and head out the door and started to drive to the Mott's residence.

i pulled into the drive way parked my car and marched my way to the front door. i knocked on it and it was quickly opened by the maid. Dora i believe.

"Good afternoon y/n. Dandy has had an interesting day. he's not in a good mood so you can try and calm him down but nothing will work."

"Thank you for the heads up. i'll try my best."

she moves over and i walk in. she points to another room in there house. so i walk upstairs to it. i peek my head in and i see Dandy laying on his bed. his face is the same colour of a ruby.

he sits up looks at me and throws his head back and groans dramatically.

"why are you here."

"to do my job."

"You've canceled our meetings everyday and suddenly you want to show up?"

"Dandy listen-"

he turns over and stares me right in the eyes. boy if looks could kill i'd be dead dead.

"never mind."

"get out."

"What's the problem."

"you won't listen. so just leave."

"my job is to listen to you. so i'll listen."

i sit next to him and put my hand on his back and rub his back. he sighs and i feel his tens body relax. he places his face back into the bed sheet and starts to cry again. i place my head on his back and rub it while i wait for him to talk. even if he doesn't talk i need to show him im here. no matter what. he finally calms down and he starts to explain what happened.

Apparently these twins he's in love with don't love him back. he's done everything and he's offered them everything but they wanted to go back home. his mother offered to buy the girls something and he explained to me he doesn't want to buy love. He told me how he felt like a desert inside and those girls was the water he needed.

it made me feel bad. you could tell that Dandy's mother was never there for him. she bought him stuff to shut him up. so yes he was a brat because he's always gotten what he's wanted but he never got that love a human needs. That's why he's not sure how to love others without buying them things.

i take my head off of him and sit up, i grab the weak little boy and hold him in my arms. he raps his arms around me.

i love seeing him this way. i enjoy it while i can because any second now it can register in his head that he's being soft and not a dick for once.