Mrs Mott?

dandy is now thrusting three fingers into me roughly. i'm trying to not scream but i'm not doing so well. i place one of my arms around his head while i'm still resting my head on his shoulder. my other hand is on his hip.

" i love fucking you senseless. you're so pathetic it turns me on. look how much power i have over you with only three fingers. so sad. i'm going to make you squirt y/n."

he pulls my skirt up all the way. i feel the cold breeze which makes me move a little. he then pulls down his pants and lays me on my stomach on the couch. i hear him take his belt off. he grabs my hands and ties them with the belt.

"dandy thats tig-"

he thrust into me and ignores what i was trying to say he's slapping my ass hard while pounding into me. my lips are starting to bleed from me biting them so i don't scream. i know if i do dandy will be upset.

"please babe please"
i beg

"shhh no begging. you wanted to tease me earlier so now we are doing what i want."

i end up cuming on him while he was still pounding. he takes his dick out and puts his lower half closer to mine and starts rubbing me at an unexplained speed. i close my legs and he opens them again. i close them again and he grunts and yells at me

"Y/N! KEEP YOUR FUCKING LEGS OPENED.
stop moving so much."

he stops and pushes me over to my back. he grabs my legs and puts them on his shoulders and starts to thrust into me again.

"don't move."

i cant hold my screams anymore so i just do it.

"you like that don't you."
he says while slapping my thigh

"i love it."
i moan out to him

he takes his dick out again and i give him a dirty look. he gives me an evil smirk. he spits on my pussy and then sticks his fingers in one last time.

"this time it's going to work."

he moves my ass up and holds one of my legs down while the other fingers my pussy. he's going faster then before and i can't take it.

"I CANT TAKE IT DANDY PLEASE."

i grab into his arm and throw my head back while bitting my lip even harder. i feel as if i have to pee. that's until he makes me squirt all over his chest.

"OH DANDY."
i scream out to him

he has a big smile on his face once he gets me to stop squirting.

once he stops touching me i just lay there and breath for a good minute or two until he grabs me and places me back on his lap. but this time i'm facing him.

"now you must make me cum."
he says seductively

he takes his thumb and wipes the blood off my lips and licks it off his finger.
"yuck."
i say to him.

"shut up my sex slave and fuck me."

i give him a smirk and  face the other way so that my back is facing him. i have my pussy in his face while i suck his dick. after doing that which does make him cum i mount onto him and bounce on his penis. he has is hands running up and down on my body while also trying to contain himself from looking like a mess

"fuckkkk"
he says underneath his breath

he slaps my ass hard. i go a little faster and that's when you start to hear him moan audibly and not under his breath.

"i'm almost there. keep going whore. right there."

he's holding onto my hips. i hear him let go of his breath then i feel him cum all inside of me. i get up off of him and lick all his cum that's on his dick.

he lays there with his head back and penis out for a good five minutes while i try and clean up whatever i can. i grabs his pants and throw them at him.

"come on dandy. we need to clean"

"that's what the new maid is for. leave it."

he puts his pants back on and grabs me again. he drags me to his room and throws me in the room.

"MAIDDDDD"
he yells from the staircase

"yes Mr mott."

"if you could please clean up the mess in my playroom it would mean the most to me. me and my lovely wife got a little busy."

" yes sir i'll be on it right away."

"thank you."

he walks back in and slams the door. he gets in bed and looks at me. i have so many questions running through my head at the moment and i'm not sure which to ask first.

"what's on your mind y/n?"

" a lot of things. i'm just not sure what to say first."

"just open your mouth and whichever comes our first. comes out first."

"umm ok i'll try that."

"any moment now."
he says while rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"i'm your wife?"

"ohhh y/nnn."
he takes his hand off my face and sits up

"it sounded better then me saying my girlfriend. yes i'd love for you to be my wife. that would be nice. i'm
sincerely sorry if it made you uncomfortable. you know i love you right y/n?"

"dandy it didn't make me uncomfortable, i loved it. it sounded beautiful, and it sounded sexy coming from your mouth. also i wasn't sure if you loved me or my body."

"wh...why would you think that..."

"you only told me you loved me while you were in my pants."

"oh. well forget about that. think about now. right now i want you to know y/n. i'm in love with you. i love you. only you. with all of my heart. i never felt anything special until i met you."

i cant help but smile from how cute and cheesy he's acting right now.

"i love you too daniel mott."
i kiss him for a long time. he pulls away and says

"hey hey. dandy. not daniel."

"your real name is daniel though."

"i don't use it. to you. its either dandy,babe, or Mr Mott."

"hmm well i'll keep that in mind. goodnight."
i kiss him one last time and lay down.

"goodnight."

he lays down and pulls me into his arms

"i love you Mrs Mott."
he whispers really low.

"i love you too Mr Mott."
i whisper back.

(fun fact dandy's real name is Daniel)
(also i recently discovered what squirting was and it was interesting and i've never seen anyone write about it so i did so it's not so boring)