mistake pt:1

i woke up in the same position i feel asleep in with the rich snotty boy on my chest and my hands in his hair. he was awake of course but his breaths were slow and steady. he wasn't talking or anything just had his eyes open and his hand was rubbing my thigh. he was calm and quiet till his bed room door handle started shaking rapidly and dora was yelling for him to wake up. he picks his head up to yell at her for her to go away. after that they started to bicker with each other.

"dandy. your mother told me to come wake you up."

"IM UP! NOW GO AWAY."

"you must be up and ready. you and your mother are going out today."

"IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I WANT TO SAY HERE. NOW LEAVE."

you can hear her huff and walk off. he lays his head back down and i rub his head.

"you should get ready. i should get home. so come on"

"no. i wanna stay right here. just for 15 minutes."

" okay"

around 15 minutes pass and i'm trying to convince him to get up but he still won't do it. i'm starting to get frustrated with him.

"dandy. i need to get home. i need to shower and get ready. i'll be back later for your next session. now pleasee."

"later today or later tomorrow?"

" babe. later today."

"mm ok"

he finally gets off of me and waits for me to get dress so he can walk me down.

while walking me down dora is standing by the door cleaning the windows.

"hello y/n i had no idea you slept over! is there anything i can get you?"

"no thank you. im leaving right now."

she looks down at me and dandy holding hands she nexts gives him a dirty look which makes him let go of my hand.

"have an amazing day y/n. i'll see you soon."

"yeah thanks."

dandy grabs my hand again and walks me outside to my car. he opens the door for me to get in. before getting in i look at him. his blueish-greenish eyes staring into my brown eyes. he motions his hand for me to get in. so i do. before i leave he taps the window. i roll it down and he grabs my face to kiss me. he pulls back and waves. i start to pull away and i notice his mother and dora are standing behind him. i think they saw us kiss. uh come on y/n. that's so unprofessional.

as i was pulling into my drive way i see someone sitting on the front steps of my house. it was kinda scary because i don't normally have visitors. i sit in my car a little bit to see if the person will go away. they don't so i get my pepper spray ready and get out the car.

"HELLO? HOW CAN I HELP YOU?"
i yell.

"hey.."

that voice was to familiar for me not to remember it.

"jimmy?"

"the one and only."

"i know many jimmy's your not the one and only."

"i'm the one and only with hands like these."

he puts up his hands and clicks them together.

"true. why are you here? you broke up with me remember."

"yeah... that was a mistake."

"i'm sorry jimmy but i've found someone."

"WHO!? AND WHY SO FAST."

"dandy mott. i'm not sure why fast. we aren't a thing but i do deeply care for him."

"yuck. that bitchy rich boy who thought he could take the twins away from us and he thought he could join the freak show. y/n.. you could do better."

"i did do better. he's better then you. you know jimmy. you really hurt me. you used me for what you needed. you told me i was the only girl but i saw you fucking that fat bitch in the freak show. what about the time you came home drunk and you almost hurt me huh? what about the many times have you left me then came back to me.? yeah not anymore. i'm done. you can get angry and whatever but i'm doing better without you. i hope you know i don't cry about you because i miss you. i cry because one. i trusted you. and two because i allowed you to hurt me. now. if you'll excuse me i have stuff to do today."

i keep my head up and keep my tears in and walk right past him. brushing against his arm.

"y/n wait. i'm sorry. for everything please just one more chance.."

i ignore him and keep walking. i open my door close it and use all the locks. he starts yelling and banging on my door. that's nothing new at this point. i go into the bathroom lock the door and take a nice hot bath. i close my eyes and just lay there enjoying the heat coming from the water. i end up falling asleep.

i wake up to loud banging on the bathroom door. it can't be jimmy. i locked both locks. there's no way he broke in.

"UM WHO IS IT?"

"dandy."

i grab my towel and unlock the door. he's standing in the door way just looking at me.

"umm how did you get my address."

"mother and i were driving to town. i saw that freak banging on your door yelling your name and i had ask mother to stop so i can help but she doesn't like that i kissed you this morning. so while she was shopping i ran away and came here to make sure you were ok."

" aw i'm ok."

"sorry to interrupt your bath. but do you mind if i join?"

i laugh a little and go to undo his button up shirt. i grab him a towel and he takes off his boxers.

" go on."

he points to the bath. i get in and he gets in on top of me. he nexts starts to make out with me and my neck. gently.