the first date pt:2

while he's driving i keep looking in the mirror at all the hickies on my neck. most people have two or one. not me. they are all over me and i don't want people staring or thinking i'm a whore

"can we go back home please."

"what why?!"

"i need to cover all of these hickies you gave me. they make me look like a whore."

he turns and looks over at me and turns back to the road.

"y/n you are fine no one is going to be looking. if they do i'll kill them. no one should be looking at you but me because you are mine."

i turn my head towards him and i didn't notice how many he had as well. that made me feel a little better. he puts his hand on my thigh and starts rubbing it up and down in a comforting way but it turns me on. i don't say anything though because i don't know if i can handle anymore of him today.

" i want to fuck you so bad right now. give you more hickies. i love hearing you beg and moan. especially when all i have done is kissed you."
he blurts out

i don't say anything to him because i'm not sure what to say.  he's moving his hand to the inner part of my thigh. he's slowly moving his hand up my dress. he then puts his hand in my underwear then he pulls it back out.

" oh look at that we are here."

he was just being a tease the whole time. that bitch. he can tell what i'm thinking because he's looking at me and has a cocky smile. he gets out the car and opens my door. i start to get out but he pushes me back and leans over me leaving his neck out in the open. he pulls back and has his face in front of mine

"sorry i had to grab something."

"are you going to tease me the whole time we are here?"

"maybe. depends on my mood."

he gives me a long kiss and then grabs my hand and pulls me out of the car. he closes the door and puts his arm around me and we walk together to the diner.

as soon as we open the door there is already a problem. the whole freak show is sitting in there. before i can hide behind dandy, jimmy already notices me.

"fuck"
i mumble

"what?"
dandy whispers

"jimmy saw me with you."

he shakes his head and just holds my hand. we walk all the way to the back of the diner away from the freaks. sadly jimmy followed us to our seats and sat next to me. i can tell dandy is getting annoyed.

"hello y/n. hello brat."

dandy places his hand on his forehead and starts to rub it. that's not a good sign coming from him.

"what do you want. jimmy"
i ask.

"you."

"well you're not getting it so what else do you want."

"the only thing i want in this world is you y/n. i love you y/n."

dandy slams his fist on the table and gets up. he grabs jimmy by the shirt then drags him from our table all the way outside. i chase after them and follow the boys into an empty ally.