the car scene

dandy has been busy all day today. apparently the freak show is being sold and he's working on buying it. why i'm not sure. but if it makes him happy then i don't care.

the problem with him being gone though is how horny I've been. he's been gone since early this morning before i was awake. it's so bad that when looking at the pictures of him displayed around the house i get butterflies. when he walks through that door soon it will be end game for me. i put on a sexy outfit i know he'd like and i start to wait.

around 5 minutes later he walks through the door. he seems stressed.

"baby."

he ignores me

"dandy"
i pull his arm

"WHA-"

he stares at me and bits his lip.

"fuck it."
he mumbles

he grabs me and i rap my legs around him. he starts making out with me but it's very sloppy and messy.

"uh y/n i don't have time for this right now."
he puts me down and keeps walking

i run to him and grab his arm

"dandy please."

"you know that i'd love to but i simply just can't. i can back here to grab something important."

at this point i'm about to give up. that's until i came up with an amazing idea.

"take me with you."

"what."

"i want to go."

"in that? you must put on appropriate clothes."

"i'm an adult i can wear whatever."

he rolls his eyes and grabs my hand. he opens the car door on my side for me to get in. then he walks over on his side and gets in. i decided that if i put my leg on the dashboard and touch myself it will turn him on. so that's what i did.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING."
he wants to watch but is also looking at the road.

"pleasing myself because you don't want to do it."

" it's not that-"
he stops talking and watches me jerk off at a red light.

"fuck this."

he makes a right and ends up driving to an empty parking lot. he parks his car as far from the road he can. he then pulls his seat all the way back. he grabs my arm and pulls me to be on top of him. he latches his lips onto mine. i pull his seat back and i start to undo his belt. i pull down his pants a little bit and i start to stroke his dick while he's undoing the buttons on his shirt.

i adjust myself onto him. i start to bounce on him while my right hand is on his neck. he pulls my top down so my boobs are exposed to him. he's slapping my ass hard while cursing as i ride him.

" oh you dirty slut."

he moans out to me

i place my mouth back on his. he can barely kiss me back from all the moans that are coming out of him. when he starts thrusting into me while i'm on top of him that's when the both of us are a mess. the windows are getting foggy. the only thing you hear is mine and his skin slapping together followed by us moaning and him cursing.

i end up placing my hands on his head rest and i slam myself into him. we are both sweating and trying to make out while we are pounding into each other.

"you're my biggest weakness y/n."
he moans out to me before cuming inside me.

after he cums so do i. he decides to take it to the next level though. he takes his fingers and starts to rub my clit. he starts off slow and speeds up quickly. i yell for him to stop but he just starts jerking off to my moaning.

"dandy please."
i throw my head back as i try to stay still while rubs my clit.

" you're so much hotter when i have you begging for me."

after he says that i let go one last time and just lay on his chest. he has his two main fingers running up and down on my back gently. you can only feel the tip of them.

"your performance was phenomenal."
he says

"thank you."

"don't you have to get back to the freak show?"
i ask him

"i'll call them and tell them i had an important event. i just want to lay with you now."

we are both half naked and i'm just laying on him trying not to fall asleep.

it's been three hours since what happened in the car. we are both home now. we ate, showered, cleaned his play room and now we are watching one of dandy's favourite plays. it's hard for me to understand what's going on because dandy is acting it out alongside of the TV. i cant help but watch him instead of the play but even that i'm confused with what's going on. it's okay though as long as he's happy and  in a good mood i'm absolutely fine.

after he's done acting out the parts that he likes he sits down next to me and grabs my arm so i can sit on top of him. he puts his hands in my pants but it's above my pussy. he takes his other hand and grabs under my boob and starts playing with my nipples.

"round two?"
he whispers in my ear

"of course."
i whisper back.

he's slowly running his hands farther into my pants. he's playing with the lace on my underwear. my breathing is getting heavier and he's liking it.

"i've barely touched you y/n."

he moves his hand that was once under my tit it's now holding my jaw back so i can look at him. he makes me rest my head on his shoulder while he sucks on my neck and my ear lob. his lower hand is starting to get closer to my entrance. he stops kissing me and sticks two fingers in his mouth he then sticks them in mine and drags it down my body all the way to the entrance of my pussy. he pumps slow and steady at first because he's still kissing me on my neck. once he's done giving me four more hickies that's when he starts to speed up. he grabs the remote to the TV and puts it up louder so the new maid doesn't hear me.

"it's about to get messy in here y/n."