hypocrite

dandy started to ignore me for the rest of the week. he was hurt that i said i didn't want any kids at the moment and that's id have an abortion if i was pregnant right now. i've been trying to have small talk with him but he just nods or gives short small answers then goes off to his little stupid freak show. tonight is the night i fix everything and not with sex.

i walk into dandy's room and he's laying in his bed reading something.

"dandy."

"mm?"
he turns around to look at me.

"we need to fix our problem. we can't live together if you're going to ignore me all because of what i want for my body. you don't understand how much damage a baby does to a girl. i'm to young for that right now."

"you know y/n. i've been thinking about ways you can fix this and there is only one answer."

"dandy i'm not havin-"

"no one is saying you need to have kids y/n. i want you to come help me kill someone of my choice and no rules."

"dandy."

"nope. either that. or be ignored. your choice."

i cant stand when he ignores me.

"fine."

"amazing choice y/n."
he grabs my face and kisses my cheek.

"i'm picking the person and place. the date is tomorrow so be ready."

he goes back to reading.

but i still have another question to ask.

"babe."
i say while i lay next to him and rub his face.

"yes?"

"can you take me to the freak show?? i want to see why you're so obsessed with it."

"sure y/n. go put on proper clothes."