no thank you

"no thanks dandy i think i'm going to sit this one out."

"we are supposed to be doing this together. we are a couple you and me."

"i- we never agreed on that..."

"so you're just fucking me was just because?"

he's starting to walk towards me and his voice is getting louder.

"dandy we just met. don't you think before we get together we should get to know each other?"

"WE MESSED AROUND ON THE FIRST DAY WE MET."

"i know... i know..."

he takes the bloody knife with glorias blood all over it and puts the tip of it on my adam's apple.

"here are your choices. A. you help me kill mother. B. you agree to be mine. or C. you die."

i cant bare to watch dandy kill another person. all that blood the expression on their face as the sharpe blade pierces their dull skin. i also don't want to die yet.

"Hurry up. i don't have a lot of time."
dandy snaps

"i pick B."

"good. that's what i thought. now. since you're to pathetic and stupid to help you stay in here while i go kill mother."

he rolls his eyes and walks off.

i know earlier i said i missed this side of dandy but i lied. i loved that soft calm side. maybe he'll be like that again soon.

it's 11pm and dandy has finally gotten out of the shower from the mess he's made. he has gotten rid of the bodies,cleaned up the blood and everything. after he puts on his pyjamas he lays down in the bed next to me. i turn to him and put my hand on his side and i start to kiss his cheek. he looks over at me and gives me a disgusted look.

"don't touch me."
he says angrily.

"oh... i'm sorry."

i turn my back towards him and just close my eyes. but i widely open them because i feel dandy rap his arms around me.

it's so hard to understand him sometimes. i cant tell if i'm just some whore to him or if he truly has a soft spot for me.

i turn over so my face is right in front of his. even when he's asleep he looks angry. i place my hand on his cheek gently and his eyebrows relax.

"why do you always look so angry.."
i whisper to him.

"because i'm always angry."

i take this time to actually do what i'm supposed to be doing with dandy. trying to understand him.

"why are you always upset?"

i start to rub his soft cheek with my thumb so he can focus on that and just talk. also so he's calm and not yelling.

"mother never let me do what made me happy. i wanted to be a thespian. i needed a way to express myself."