oh?

i woke up and surprisingly dandy was next to me. actually he was on me. he had his head on my stomach and his arms around my stomach. i was rubbing his back until i felt the sudden urge to throw up. so i pushed him off of me and ran to the bathroom. i can hear him groan and get up.

"hey hey what's wrong."
he askes while holding my hair back and rubbing my back.

"i'm not sure."

i continue to throw up for a good five minutes. when i stop i just lay on the cold bathroom floor.

"fuck. i missed my period. oh no no no no. dandy i need you to go get a pregnancy test please."

he opens the draw to his left and hands me on. i was surprised that he had any not gonna lie.

he lays on the doorway while i pee because he wouldn't leave the bathroom. i pee on the stupid stick then place it on the side, clean myself up and then wait.

"are you excited?"
dandy says with a smile so big

"no. i don't want kids yet dandy. if it's positive i'm not keeping it."

"WHY. you must."

"a baby isn't what we need rn. and i wont be having a baby rn with you if you keep up this killing shit. it's inappropriate for a baby to be around."

"so then i'll stop."

"you cant just stop dandy. don't be silly."

"i'll try i promise."

"even if u do stop thats not something i'm ready for."

dandy gives me a dirty look and stays quiet. i grab the test and it says it's negative. the heavy weight on my shoulders is finally lifted off of me. i cant be a mother right now. i'm to young. not ready. especially with dandy i don't know if i want to have a baby with him.

"what does it say."

"it's negative."
i say with a smile.

i turn the test so it's facing him. you can tell he's a little bit upset by it. he just wipes his nose and walks away.

"are you actually upset dandy? i thought you said babies were boring."

"anything with you or anything that comes for you isn't boring y/n."

he walks out of his room and slams the door. i ignore it because i know with his short temper he won't be able to handle a child.

(im so sorry that it's short, i've honestly ran out of ideas for this book, so if you want you can leave ideas and i'll definitely use them!!)