IMPORTANT

Hi everyone! So in these past months (September to January) I had been going through some shit. I lost all my motivation to do anything and I felt like giving up on everything.

Mid January I started going to school in person and let me say, my happiness levels went up. I got pet mice in January (and March) and I'm happy to share that I have gotten better. Much better

I want to thank each and every one of you for 1k reads, I feel honored. In the past month I've gotten back into Fortnite, and Wattpad :)

I will not be continuing this story, but I will make another one.

With the original name of this fanfiction, Golden Gift - A Midas Fanfiction

I might keep some elements of this story but for the most part, it will be completely new

Quick thing, the character will no longer be y/n but instead will have a name. Would you guys prefer if she had physical traits, or would you want to be able to picture her however you want?

I need name suggestions for her too (first and last, middle is optional)

Also, I am ass at writing smut, so if anyone would be interested in writing smut for this story, message me or comment below! You will be getting all the credit for those chapters (your user will be mentioned at the beginning of the story and at the start/end of each smut chapter)

I am again, so sorry for leaving you all. In the last chapters, I really wasn't trying. I was adding random things that made no sense and then I completely stopped with a few chapters on my drafts.

So I'll be restarting sometime this month, since I've got to map everything out again

Thank you for reading this, have a lovely day!