(5) search party

third person pov
All the agents began to go to the destinations they were assigned to. Skye and Maya were in a helicopter on their way to Lazy Lake first. Skye searched below while Maya drove and landed at Lazy. They began their search as they walked into buildings and searched up and down.

*hour time skip*

Tina's pov
Tina walked around Weeping looking around through the dark woods. She was ready to give up when she saw a trap door that led underground. She could hear voices coming from under and she tapped her earpiece a few times, "I think i've found something!" A few minutes later she heard a helicopter arriving and waved. All the agents sat a few meters away from the entrance, discussing a plan.

y/n pov
Y/n sat in the chair, bloody and beaten. In the past hour she had been shot, beaten, and had gone through hell. Her eye was black and puffy, her legs were cut and blood was dripping down. Her arm was basically falling apart, some bones showing. She was breathing heavily, tears streaming down her face as she tried to stay strong. Blood dropped from her forehead making her partially blind, and it didn't help that blood was in her nose and mouth. She coughed and her throat stung, causing her to whimper. She couldn't describe the pain she was feeling, even if she could.

Right as her eyes began to close. she heard gunshots and screams. She tried to move but it was too painful. She tried to hear where everything was coming from. Soon footsteps were heard and she winced, hoping she wasn't gonna get a round 4 of beating. The door opened and she heard a gasp.

Tina's pov
Tina opened a door and saw Y/n there, all bloody and looking miserable. She gasped, "Y/n!! Oh my what did they do to you?!"

She removed the cuffs and straps and tried to carry y/n but that earned a cry. She winced, "This will hurt but you'll be fine, just hold on" She carrier Y/n bridal style and began running, trying to find the exit to this horrible underground place.

She got outside to the open woods and set Y/n down tapping her earpiece, "I have Y/n, we're outside. She's not doing great" Tina began to bandage up the cuts and scars, but she wasn't experienced enough to heal the worst parts.

The agents all ran out of the base. Midas breathed heavily, "They're all dead." Tina nodded and walked towards the bush where Y/n was, "I don't know how to help her, but she's not doing well"

The agents all gasped as they saw Y/n. She had passed out on the grass, and there was a pool of blood surrounding her

Midas tapped his earpiece and soon two helicopters with henchman arrived, and they all got on. Midas held y/n close to his chest, making sure she was safe.

*time skip*

Y/n had gone to the medical room while the agents stayed in their rooms, occasionally leaving to get food or ask about y/n. Midas had stayed with y/n making sure she was safe. The doctors told him she would be fine after a month of rest, but Midas couldn't believe she had gotten that hurt

He returned to his room stressed out. He spent a few minutes just pulling his hair and worrying. He looked out the window in confusion, why was he acting like this? He was obviously worried but there was something else. He narrowed his eyes and ignored it, he was just worried about y/n, nothing else.

Right?