(10) beach day

Y/n yawned and slowly blinked her eyes as she woke up. She looked at the table beside her bed and realized it was a day off

Y/n smiled as she got out of bed and started getting ready. She quickly left her room and ran to Tina's room. She knocked and Tina opened a few seconds later looking half asleep

Y/n nudged her, "It's our day off! What do you think about all of us going to the beach?"

Tina nodded while yawning, her eyes excited, "Yes yes yes! I'll go wake everyone on this side, you focus on waking up the other side"

Y/n nodded and quickly ran over to where her room was. She crossed the hall and knocked on Seeker's door, "Today's a day off, we're all going to the beach!"

She heard him grumble a small thank you and decided to move on

She came across Yellow Jacket's door and knocked, "Today's a day off, we're all going to the beach!"

Y/n ran over to Double Cross's door and knocked a bit lighter, "We're going to the beach today! It's a day off!"

After she finished, y/n went back to her room to get ready. She looked through her drawers but just couldn't find the right one

Tina opened the door to her room and looked at y/n, "Cora looks good, we gotta look hot y/n. HOT"

Y/n nodded as she went through her drawers, "I can't find one!!"

Tina went over and rolled her eyes, "This one. It's much better than Cora's"

Tina had pulled out a small white bikini which made your curves show. Tina gave it to you and nodded as you went to the bathroom to change

Y/n began to change and heard Tina yell, "Can O wear this red one? Please??"

Y/n laughed, "Sure! Also how do I look?"

Y/n walked out of the bathroom in the bikini and Tina gasped, "I think I just became lesbian"

Y/n scoffed, "You've always been lesbian you idiot"

Tina smiled, "You look beautiful y/n!" She had kind of sang on the 'beautiful'

Y/n nodded, "Alright you go change and then we'll go!"

After Tina got out they both put on a shirt type thing over their bikinis. Tina got a white one and y/n got a black one

( something like this idk what it's called )

They both walked out and grabbed a big beach bag

They both walked out and grabbed a big beach bag. Tina ran over to a small room where there were beach inflatables and different toys

Y/n went over to the kitchen and grabbed some granola bars and a few lemonades (normal, pink and mango lemonade)

Y/n put everything in the bag and Tina fit whatever she could into her bags. They then went outside and put the bags in y/n's pink jeep (barbie alert)