(2) welcome

Y/n woke up in a white room that had some gold patterns on the walls. She blinked slowly and looked around and noticed a girl standing beside the bed she was on. Her hair was a light brown that was short, both her eyes were a pretty light blue, and her face had a few freckles. Y/n grunted as she tried to prop herself up, "Where am I?"

The girl smiled, "You're in a medical room. We found you passed out in the water, and a few henchman got you out, but you're safe now"

Y/n smiled, "Thank you, uh-"
"TNTina, but call me Tina" she said
Y/n blinked, "Thank you, Tina. I'm y/n y/l/n"

Y/n heard a knock at the door and it opened to reveal a tall handsome man. His hair was a dark brown that was styled to the side, his left eye was gold with a dangerous look, while his right eye was pale with a scar running through it. Y/n looked at him and saw how many tattoos he had, and then she realized his hands were gold, and it slowly spread up his arm, so a few of his tattoos were gold too.

He stood up straight, "Hello y/n. I'm Midas, the leader at this Agency. If you feel better now, I'd like you to meet in the conference room to meet the other agents. Tina can show you where it is" Midas left the room and his footsteps could be heard until the were too quiet

Y/n widened her eyes, "He's intimidating, geez"
Tina laughed, "Well there's our boss for you! Come on, let's get you to the conference room"
Tina helped y/n get up and slowly walk to the conference room

Y/n entered the room and Midas dipped his head, "Agents, please introduce yourself"

A small girl jumped up and hugged y/n, "Hi!!! I'm Skye and it's so great to have someone else here!!!"
Another girl, a bit bigger and in black camo clothes put her fingers like a gun and shot at y/n, "I'm Maya, nice to meet you"
A big buff cat man meowed, "I'm Meowscles, but you can call me Mew if you want"
A banana man looked at y/n and talked in a voice that sounded robotic, "I'm Peely. Do not eat me"
And lastly, a big man in a gray suit smiled, "I'm Brutus, good to have you here"

Midas nodded, "Good you have all met y/n. So, y/n will be staying here for a week and seeing how she likes it here. If she wishes to stay, she may, and if she doesn't she can leave back to her home. But for now, would you mind explaining what you remember before falling into the water?" He asked

Y/n nodded, "I was in a Shadow base and I was chosen to fight their best agent. I managed to kill her, her name was Pandora"
Everyone in the room gasped at the fact that she killed Pandora, even Midas was surprised
Y/n continued, "I saw a chance and I ran out but they were chasing me. I had a wound and I was bleeding, but I saw the Agency and before I made it I guess I fell into the water"

Midas sighed and thought, "Alright, everyone may go, but y/n, I need to speak to you"
As everyone left Midas looked at y/n, "How exactly did you kill Pandora?"
Y/n hesitated, "I was given an assault rifles and I shot her in the face while she was reloading her gun"
Midas nodded, "Alright, you may go get something to eat and I'll show you to your room"

As Midas and y/n left the conference room and went their separate ways, y/n looked back and caught Midas looking back too. She widened her eyes, blushing, and quickly turned around going to the kitchen while smiling.