002

NOW INTRODUCING

NEVER ENDING STORY

002.

NARRATIVE

AS Spencer and Kiara exited exited their gate, Kiara looked around waiting to spot her parent's, But only spotted her Mother.

Kiara squealed and ran meeting her mother half way, when they finally reached eachother they Hugged eachother tightly.

"Mija! I've missed you so much" Her Mother smiled rocking them back and forth.

"Oh, and who is this" She pulled away from Kiara looking at Spencer who had approached with a small smile with the suitcases.

"Es un placer conocerte por fin, me llamo Spencer" Spencer greeted himself in Spanish telling her it was a pleasure to finally meet her, he didn't know much Spanish, but he took Spanish classes for years.

"I'm Kiara's mother, It's a pleasure to finally meet you aswell" She shook Spencer's hand.

"I'm sure you are hungry and tired, Let's hurry to the house so you can eat something and head to your hotel" Mom locked her arm with Kiara's and they began walking out of the Airport.

"Where is Papa?" Kiara asked as they got to the exit.

"Working the beach, We needed extra money after getting the Pipes fixed, your father tried to fix it and water went all over his face. He was grumpy the whole day" Mom giggled, Kiara chuckled imagining that day.

"How'd you get here?" Kiara asked as they exited the Airport.

"I used this app called Uh-ber" mom responded walking up to the Uber driver's car.

"It's Uber, ma" Kiara Corrected her, Mom shrugged, "Tomato, potato."

Kiara shook her head and looked back at Spencer who only smiled.

When they reached the car Spencer put the Bags in the trunk and they all got inside, mom sat in the front seat while Spencer and Kiara sat in the back.

They caught up the whole ride home, Spencer didn't really say much because he didn't know what to say, he knew it would scar his Impression on Kiara's mother but he couldn't think of anything.

Kiara smiled as they finally pulled up ifnrokt of the yellow and white Cottage, she noticed the newly painted white Fences along Sidewalk and furrowed her eyebrow's as they got out.

"Aren't they beautiful" mom smiled touching the fences as she past by to unlock the front door, as she walked into the house Kiara stayed back to talk to Spencer.

"How do you feel?" Kiara asked grabbing her suitcase from his hand, Spencer shrugged and closed the trunk.

"I've seen the amazing view of the Santa monica Beach when the sun sets, How do you think I feel, I feel horrible."