019

NOW INTRODUCING
NEVER ENDING STORY

NOW INTRODUCING NEVER ENDING STORY

019

As Kiara drove around following Spencer's location she couldn't help but think about Vinnie and what happened barely even an hour ago. Everyone had already made their way to the party and the two people that were being celebrated weren't even there.

"Why are they late for their own party?" Alejandro asked shaking his head with a chuckle.

"I'm sorry, you are?" Vinnie crossed his arm's with furrowed eyebrow's.

"An old friend of theirs, I graduate two year's ago so they don't see me as much, I'm Alejandro" he held his hands out for Vinnie to shake.

"Vinnie, Kiara's boyfriend." He shook his hand, Alejandro's smile slowly faded when he heard that name and pulled his hand out of Vinnie's with an awkward smile. Most guys who met him would almost fan girl because of the clout he had when he was still doing tiktok, but friends of Kiara weren't a big fan of him.

"You're Kio Cyr right, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't fan girling right now" Alejandro's smile immediately came back when he spotted Kio walking up, Kio smiled and shook his hand.

"You a friend, of Kiara?" Kio asked, Alejandro chuckled, "if you're asking if I was one of the guys she slept with, no, I'm not, Alejandro" introduced himself.

"I think she's mentioned you before" Kio nodded with furrowed eyebrows.

"She never mentioned she knew you of all people she could mention" Alejandro shook his head.

"Of course she didn't" Kio mumbled shaking his head too.

Meanwhile•

As Kiara slowed the car down and made the turn she realized she was turning into a grave site and furrowed her eyebrow's confused

"Why the hell would he be here"

She thought to herself as she pulled inside, after reaching a certain point she couldn't take her car any further so she got out and walked. Following the phone location it took her further and further away from her car, she looked up and there she spotted Spencer sitting infront of a tombstone as she got closer she began to make out three names.

James Paskach, Lainda paskach, Jordan Paskach

They all died in 2020.

When Spencer went out for holidays he always said he was going to visit his family, she had no idea this is what he meant. Hearing a few sniffles Kiara looked up at him seeing his head down, those sniffles were soon followed by sobs. Kiara felt like he needed to be alone so she waited by the car.