004

NOW INTRODUCING
NEVER ENDING STORY

NOW INTRODUCINGNEVER ENDING STORY

004.

"What's everyone it's David Walter live and in stereo on 12.3 Studio Chanel and today we have Jaydan Armour in the building here to give us some information that you've been waiting on for year's now. I just want to ask, is Kiara okay with you letting the world know this stuff?" David asked with a raised eyebrow, Jaydan scoffed.

"I don't know but at the same time I really so not know, These people need to know what she been through, they need to know her story, they need to know what she went through. How they ruined this girl."

"What about the hate you'll get for telling them?" David asked another question, Jaydan only shrugged.

"So, Kiara was your room mate, you met back in 2021 right before college am I right?" David asked, Jaydan nodded. "Yes, yes that's is correct."

"What was it like in the beginning?"

"We went out, made content, had fun, I was happy that she was my roommate, it was great. For the first year, the second year everything changed, Drastically" Jaydan said with wide eye's, David furrowed his eyebrow's and shook his head confused.

"What do you mean, what happened?"

"Well, before Kiara moved to New york with me. She was coming from LA, and right before she left, all her friends had officially dropped her. One of her friends were in the hospital and that same day, her two closest friends had officially announced that they were choosing eachother over her, and later on that night, her old roommate had kicked her out and that whole group had just straight up said they didn't like her."

"Vinnie hacker, Kio cyr, Alex Guzman, and ETC" David named them all off and Jaydan laughed, "I wasn't going to say any names but, I guess. Yes, it was them."

"She was like the most hated person on social media at the moment because of Kio and Vinnie, But mostly because of Vinnie. She was getting body shamed, all her comment were full of backhand ways telling to kill herself, and people just straight up telling her to kill herself. And all around that time she was still going through it with her dad. That girl was Miserable.

I walked into the apartment, I had just got back from. She didn't go because she said she was feeling well. I walked to her bedroom knocked on the door, no answer, I open the door walked in and I swear I thought my Heart like actually dropped" Jaydan put his hand over his chest.

"Well, what happened?" David was now anxious to know, Jaydan took a second before answering Bluntly.

"She was laying in her bed lifeless, she had overdosed on her Painkillers" Jaydan answered, David's expression went shocked. "What?"