017

NOW INTRODUCING
NEVER ENDING STORY

NOW INTRODUCING NEVER ENDING STORY

017

MAY 29TH- GRADUATION DAY
📍New York city

"Hey" Spencer greeted Everyone as they walked inside his and Kiara's apartment.

"How is she?" Vinnie asked stuffing his hands in his pockets.

It had been two weeks since Kio and Kiara heard about Jaden's death, neither of them were okay but Kio handled it better than Kiara did. To Kio Jaden was a friend he talked to occasionally, but Jaden was Kiara's lover once upon a time, and she loved him. She was going over every time they touched, everytime they said I love you, and everytime Jaden smiled his perfect smile at her, in this point if time she wasn't thinking about how he hurt her, she was thinking about how he loved her while they were together.

Today was the day everyone had been waiting for, Kiara and Spencer were going to graduate College, they had flew in yesterday to be here today, but nobody had seen her face since two weeks ago but Spencer.

"She's been listening to their old voice messages since this morning, she started crying like an hour." Spencer sighed and relaxed on the white sofa, he was so tired from basically rocking her to sleep that he was thinking about ditching his own graduation, he didn't even have his tie on all the way, his shirt and was wrinkled and untucked, and his hair was messy. He looked like he had a hangover but he had a bottle of Hennessey in his hand.

"Okay, Spencer, you look a mess and the ceremony is in an hour" Lexi crossed her arm's, Spencer sighed. "Kiara does the washing and drying, she usually helps me with this stuff. I'm sure you can tell I'm not the ceremony ready type."

Just as Spencer said that, her bedroom door opened making everyone look down the hall seeing Kiara walking out.

She wore a white solid ruched tube dress and had a pair of white airforces on her feet and the heels in her hand. She had finally died the rest of her hair so it was straight black.

"Oh my god hi guys" Kiara smiled once she hit the living room.

"You look amazing" Vinnie smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead. Spencer rolled his eye's and took a swig of the Hennessey, hearing the drinking hit the bottom of the glass, Kiara turned around.

"What the hell Spencer" Kiara stormed over and snatched the bottle out of his hand, Spencer stood up and reached for the bottle stumbling.

"Foreal Spents, you're drunk today, of all days. You couldn't wait until after? You reek of Alcohol. You promised you'd stop." Kiara shook her head at him disappointed.

"Oh come on Kie, you know it's not that easy after you've gotten as deep as I have in it, give it back." Spencer reached for it but Kiara turned around and making her way to the kitchen.