012

NOW INTRODUCING
NEVER ENDING STORY

NOW INTRODUCINGNEVER ENDING STORY

012.

Vinnie watched as Kiara's smile slowly went away. Both of their hearts were racing. Vinnie didn't mean to say that, it was just the heat of the moment and he couldn't control himself.

Kiara looked over at Spencer, she didn't even notice how far he had went. He had his hands on Jackie's butt and they both smiled still dancing. Kiara looked up at Vinnie before shaking her head, "Why did you have to tell me that, you asshole" She said before walking away not looking back, she walked and walked until she far enough away from everyone.

Spencer had finally snapped back into reality and looked over where Kiara was suppose to be but saw only Vinnie still standing there staring at where Kiara's face was suppose to.

Vinnie furrowed his eyebrows before shaking his head and walking away in the same direction she went.

Spencer looked around but didn't spot Kiara anywhere. He let go of Jackie and walked out of the cafeteria aswell leaving Jackie standing there confused.

"Kiara" Vinnie called out her name as he followed her dirty foot prints. When he had finally reached the end of the trail they stopped at a hospital room. Vinnie looked up and there he saw Kiara sitting on a high stool staring at the ground.

"Kiara" Vinnie said in a softer tone, Kiara shook her head and looked up at him, "Why'd you follow me?"

"First we're cool again, we're flirting back and forth Constantly, and you tell me we're just bestfriends. What did you expect to happen?" Vinnie crossed his arm's, Kiara let out a sigh took the cow boy hat off of her head. "I don't know."

"So why are you so mad that I told you that?" Vinnie asked confused. Kiara groaned and stood up.

"Because, I've suffered for years thinking you didn't care about me anymore, that you didn't love me anymore. I found some one who made all that pain go away, Spencer, Vincent. Then you come back into the picture and tell me you still love me? It was hard getting over you, Vincent. Spencer left me, I did fucked up shit that got myself hurt. Vincent, you have a girlfriend for fucking Pete's sake."

"Fine, I was the reason you moved to New york, if we would've stayed together if you would've never went to New york and did what you did, you would've never got assaulted, and you would've never met Spencer. So do it, blame everything on me."

Vinnie started walking towards her, each step he took she took a step back until she was up against the wall, Vinnie looked down at Kiara with nothing but emotion and lust in his eyes.