018

NOW INTRODUCING
NEVER ENDING STORY

NOW INTRODUCING NEVER ENDING STORY

Narrative

"Kiara tell me why you haven't told your parents about us, stop avoiding the question" Vinnie raised his voice slamming Kiara's room door closed.

"There is no reason, I just haven't" she raised her voice back before walking over to her dresser to take off her makeup and jewelry

"thats bull shit. You've met my parents, and brother, I introduced you as my girlfriend both times, but I'm just a friend who paid for your parents to come see you graduate College" Vinnie rolled his eye's. "You introduced Spencer with no problem"

"Because it's different, alright" Kiara told him, she was trying so hard not to tell him why, because it would hurt his feelings.

"Different how?" He crossed his arm's, Kiara kept her mouth closed, but Vinnie kept pressuring. "Kiara" he said walking up to her, he stopped right behind her and stared at her through the mirror, "Tell me."

Kiara sighed and bit down on her bottom lip before turning around and looking up at him.

"They like Spencer, because he's Czech, he has culture, and he can speak spanish. Vincent, you can't speak Spanish, you have no culture, you're-"

"White, they wouldn't like me because I'm, white" he said backing away from her, Kiara looked down before looking up at him and nodding."Then why are we even together?"

"Because I love you" she said wrapping her arm's around his torso, Vinnie scoffed, "if you loved me you wouldn't be living with your ex boyfriend right not."

"Vin"

"I've been meaning to say something about this for a while, but them, that happened and I didn't want to bring it up anymore." He said referring to Jaden's death. "This makes me so uncomfortable you don't even know. I look like a fool letting my girlfriend live with her ex boyfriend that she claimed meant the world to her. You guys posting it social media doesn't make it any better, I've been trying to push this comment out of my head but I just can't, because it's true."

"And what's the comments," Kiara crossed her arm's.

"He still loves you Kiara, its obvious." Vinnie crossed his arm's too.

"Vinnie we were together for what? Four months, and just those four months made us go crazy and madly inlove. Me and Spencer where together for three years, and he had been inlove with me for that long so of course his feeling aren't just going to go away." Kiara scoffed.

"He's not even trying, seeing you love somebody else should be like fuel" Vinnie argued and sat down on her bed, Kiara scoffed once more and shook her head making Vinnie raise his eyebrow at her. "What's that for?"

"You don't get it, you don't get him, why would you" She shook her head, Vinnie stood up furrowing his eyebrow's and walked over towering over her. "What you just say?"

"You heard me Vinnie" she rolled her eye's and turned around continuing to take of her makeup.

"Hes your ex, Kiara, why the fuck would I want to get him."

"You've never had to watch someone you love whole heartedly, love somebody else. You've never seen me with anybody else but Spencer and you ruined us. I spent two years watching you move on with Lexi, I watched everyone I called friend, move on without even a call, It hurts Vinnie, it does something to your spirit, but you'll never understand it because nobody can ever move on from Vinnie Hacker" She rolled her eye's at him.

Vinnie stood there shocked and confused, he had no idea where this sudden fuse came from, it hurt his feelings.

"You live with your ex boyfriend, that you knew was still inlove with you. Let that soak in and think about how you would feel if I lived with Lexi." Vinnie shook his head before walking out of the room.

To Be Continued
I know this was the shortest chapter I've written and I'm sorry, but I can't function with these nails on, I know I misspelled hella words. The next chapter will be 6000 words longer, I promise.