009

NOW INTRODUCING
NEVER ENDING STORY

009. °narrative°

"Kio, where are you?" Kiara asked crossing her arm around her stomach.

"I'm at a bar" Kio responded to her before downing his last shot of Vodka.

"Why are you there and not home, Vinnie called looking for you" Kiara told him.

"Hey, put it on speaker" Spencer whispered, he wasn't a drama person but he was now Invested in this Drama.

"Kiara I can't look at him, I haven't even been able to look him in the eye's for the past five days" Kio's voice cracked, he felt really shitty especially for what he was about to reveal next.

"Why?" Kiara asked curiously.

"Because, I had Sex with lexi the night you left" Kio revealed, Kiara eye's widened and her hand flew to her mouth."Kio, what. the. fuck."

"I didn't really want you to leave, I just wanted you happy. Vinnie left that night to hangout with some friends and I got drunk out of my mind, the next morning I thought everything was a dream."

"Kiara I fucked my bestfriends girl, I don't know what to do" Kio was Panicking, and Kiara was getting upset because she wasn't there to help him out."Kio, you have to tell him" Kiara told him."If I tell him I could risk losing him for good. Me and Vinnie can't do fucked up shit to eachother and be friends again like me and you, he'll never talk to me again."

"Kio, if you don't tell him then you'll forever have that guilt weighing you down. Restless nights, constant worries that they'll find out on their own. The guilt is always worst than the Crime, Trust me, I've been there.:

Kiara explained to Kio, but it wasn't only Kio taking this advice. Spencer was taking advice on the guilt situation. "Kio, you don't have to tell him right now, but if you wait to long you'll actually risk losing him forever."

"You're right, I'll tell him before the Halloween party. He hasn't been to a party since that night with Maddie" Kio shook his head, he left money on the counter before walking out of the bar.

"Vinnie called me a few minutes ago and he's worried about you. Just call to check in okay. We'll talk tomorrow, I love you" Kiara said to him running her hand through her hair, Kio sighed, "I love you too, "Bye."

"What happened with Maddie?" Spencer asked as soon as the call ended.

"he was sexual assault." Kiara didn't want to tell him much, it wasn't really his business. Spencer shrugged it off before laying back down and Kiara turned off her phone laying next to him looking up at the ceiling."I can't believe this, She's pregnant and she had sex with Kio."

"What are you more devastated about, her pregnancy or the fact she slept with Kio?" Spencer asked turning over on his side. Kiara shrugged, "Both, I guest. Vinnie doesn't want kids, but his girlfriend cheated on him."