011

NOW INTRODUCING
NEVER ENDING STORY

NOW INTRODUCING NEVER ENDING STORY

011.

Everyone took their time getting ready for the party. They had pushed everything behind them for the night, well almost everything.

"Hey Amor, take this picture for us" Kiara said handing Spencer her phone, before grabbing Kio's arm and pulling him over to the couch next to Vinnie. "What are you doing?" Kio whispered to Kiara who just shrugged. "Taking a picture with my bestfriends, smile."

Kio wrapped his arm around Vinnie shoulder and put his arm around Kiara's torso before they all posed for the picture.

"Send me that?" Vinnie asked her, Kiara nodded with a smile before pecking Spencer's lips and taking her phone.

After observing the picture Kiara put her phone in her pocket before wrapping her arm's around Spencer's neck and Kissing him some more. Spencer wrapped his arm's around Kiara's waist pulling her closer to deepen the kiss.

"I love you" Kiara told him as she pulled away. Spencer looked back at Vinnie was staring the whole time, Spencer wanted to tell her, but he didn't think now was a good time to do it.

"To infinity" he responded looking back into her eyes with a weak smile, Kiara noticed his change in smile and furrowed her eyebrow's."You're acting Wierd again, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, now go get ready" He pecked her lips before letting go of her.

1 hour later...

"You still not ready?" Spencer asked walking into the bathroom, Kiara shrugged.

"You can go without me, it's fine. Jackie and the guys are already there so I'll just go up when I'm done" Kiara told him with a small smile, Spencer felt his hands sweat as she mentioned Jackie. "No, I wanna wait on you"

"Spencer, go to the party, you know how long it takes me to get ready. You'll miss something" Kiara chuckled, Spencer let out a sigh.

"Calm me when you're on your way" Spencer said pecking her lips before walking out of the bathroom.

After everyone left it was just Vinnie and Kiara, Lexi went to the party anyways but she didn't plan on getting any drinks which was a bummer.

After Kiara had finished her makeup she walked to Kio's room to put on her outfit. She put on red fishnet tights, a black and red lingerie dress and paired it with black lace up open toe platform heels.

Kiara took another glance at herself before wiping the red drip off of her face, she thought it was a little too much. She walked out of the bedroom to the living room to take a look at herself in the body mirror. Just as she did Vinnie walked out of his room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. "Oh you're still, here"