008

NOW INTRODUCING
NEVER ENDING STORY

NOW INTRODUCING NEVER ENDING STORY

008 °narrative°

Kiara sat on Kio's bed in an oversized black shirt wearing Black sports shorts under as she did her work on his Laptop while he Streamed. Since her parents house was being renovated she had nowhere to go, so kio offered her a place to stay. Vinnie didn't even know she was there since he had been in the room with Lexi the whole day.

"You just let anyone stay the night, what is wrong with you" Kiara chuckled as she turned in her last assignment.Kio scoffed, "Not just anybody, it's only you, Vinnie, and that girl." He rolled his eye's after Including Lexi, The chat started to go crazy at his Reaction toward her.

"Hey, can you go get me the veggies chips?" Kio asked refusing to take his eye's off of the screen.

Kiara nodded and stood up walking over to Kio wrapping her arm's around his him as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Bestest friend ever, love you" She said with a small smile, Kio smiled gently tilted his head on her's. "Love you too, now go get my chips." Kiara playfully rolled her eye's and ruffled his hair before walking away. As she exited the room Kio chuckled.

As Kiara opened the pantry door she scanned until she spotted the th Veggies chips at the way top of shelf, she sighed and looked around for a chair but he had none since all his chairs were stuck to the ground by the Island.

Kiara began Jumping trying to reach the Chip and almost hit her chin due to how close she was. Just as she was about to Jump one more time, she felt a hand on her torso and soon she saw tatted Arm reached for the chips pulling them down for her. Kiara felt electricity shoot through her body and her stomach tightened, she knew exactly who it was.

Kiara turned around meeting Vinnie Bare chest, his body was glistening, from either sweat or Water. She looked up meeting his golden eye's and he tilted his head keeping his hand on her torso.

"Hey" Vinnie greeted her with a smirk, Kiara gave him a small smile before taking the chips out of his hand and walking away.

"Wow, no hey back?" Vinnie asked leaning over the island keeping the innocent smirk on his face.

Kiara ignored him and opened the fridge grabbing the Chocolate covered strawberries she had made for her and Kio. When she closed the fridge she turned around only to run into Vinnie wet chest.

"You're very rude nowadays" Vinnie said placing his hand on the fridge blocking her way of walking around him.

"Why would I be nice?" She crossed her arm's, Vinnie shrugged leaning in closer to her. He was so close Kiara could feel his warm breath on her upperlip.

"Vincent, I have a boyfriend  I care about more than anything in the world. And you have a girlfriend who loves you more than snytging in the world, why are you doing?" Kiara asked with furrowed eyebrow's placing her hand on his chest to push him away.