Prologue

Wellston... It's been a month since suspended and leave this city.

John left the airport with these thoughts in his mind and headed for his old home.

In fact, these were not the only thoughts on John's mind. He also wondered what Sera and the others would think when they saw him in front of them.

After all, no one except his father and Vaughn knew when his suspension would end. Even Vaughn didn't know that he returned to Wellston a week early.

Confusion? anger? fear? He did not know exactly what emotions he would face. One of the only reasons he came to Wellston early was to prepare for it.

His journey with thoughts in his mind was finally finished and John reached his old home. He stopped in front of him and sighed before entering his old house.

*sigh* "It's been a really long time... Before I acted cripple for 1 year, to be the King after the Joker... Actually, I never wanted to be the Joker or King. But what I didn't really want to be was not to be a MONSTER. But I've had them all. As Sera said, these happened, I cannot change the past."

"Now I'm not that old John anymore.
I'm not that old MONSTER!
At least I don't want to be..."

Prologue End

I hope you liked prologue. It's my first fanfic and I will try my best to write this fic.

Until next time, cya