Chapter 1 - After John

Wellston High - 12.02.20XX

4 days have passed since John's suspension.

When John leaves school, the headlines that adorn the school newspaper are still on the minds;

"John's Suspension"

"Joker is GONE"

"Fallen King"

After these headlines, there were different thoughts in the students' minds.

While there was fear and anxiety in the low-tier's mind, there was happiness and freedom in the mid-tiers.

The reason why the students had these thoughts was obvious. Arlo would be king again, the old hierarchy would back, and the mid-tiers would continue to bully low-tiers.

What about high-tiers? What were they thinking?

Remi is ready to do her best to change the situation of the school that she became aware of thanks to John.

Blyke, like his friend Remi, was willing to do anything to change the situation of the school. But he wasn't even aware of the real problem of the school. He thought that the main problem of the school was John. Now John is gone, and with his departure, the school will gradually become old, normal. Right?

Isen didn't care. John is gone and that was all he wanted.

Cecile didn't care about the state of the school, but rather what would happen to her rank soon.

Elaine is confused and happy. Her biggest fear at school is gone.

Arlo had all sorts of thoughts on his mind. The first of these is how Seraphina got back her powers so soon. The state of the school and its being king again is the last thought on his mind.

And Seraphina... She is still sleeping.

Remi is walking down the corridors of the school towards the Safe House.

When she entered the Safe House, there was no one except a few low-tiers who greeted her with smiling faces. Arlo, Blyke, Isen none of them were here.

She made her way to the back of the room, smiling the same way at the people smiling at her.

She is sad that there were a few people in the club room. But what really upset her was that no one of her friends was there.

A few minutes later those low-tiers left the club room. After that, Remi left the club room too.

While Remi walking the school corridors, she saw a mid-tier bullying low-tier.

Remi was utterly shocked by the words of the mid-tier.

"Wait, haven't you been in a safe house before? Because I remember seeing you there." said low-tier

"Yes, I was there. I really can't believe that the students there thought that after 2 hours of fun in a room, I would think I was equal to you." said mid-tier

Remi shocked.

When the mid-tier turned his head, he saw Remi. When the panic filled the mid-tier's body he quickly apologized and ran away.

Remi's eyes filled with tears.

'Is Safe House really useless? Was John really right? I don't even understand what to think anymore.'

Remi quickly went to the nearest toilet and started crying.

Chapter 1 End

I hope you enjoy it.

And my English isn't perfect. So if there any grammar issue just tell and I try to fix it.

Until next time, cya