Chapter 37 - Round 2

Maedi Town - 27.09.20Xx

"I love you too, John." Remi confessed too

Then the lips of these two young people met under the moon that illuminated the night.

When the two of them finally parted, Remi thought of the real reason the two of them had come here. Because of John's demeanor, the real reason had slipped her mind.

"John, Winston will escape! Let's hurry!" Remi hurried to reach Winston, but John stopped her.

"Remi, take it easy. There's no Winston. I lied about that." John said

After hearing this, Remi looked into John's eyes angrily.

"John! Exams are approaching. We have to study, do!" Remi said angrily to John

"I'm sorry okay? I won't do it again, okay?" John asked with a grin

"Okay, but don't do it again!" Remi said

John looked into Remi's angry eyes again.

"Are we dating now?" John asked

"I guess..." Remi finally calmed down a bit and replied to John.

John suddenly grabbed Remi with one arm and hugged her.

"Thanks for being with me, Remi. Let's go back now, it's getting late" John said, breaking the hug, and then Remi nodded and the two of them set off for the return trip to Wellston.

 Wellston High - 27.09.20XX

Remi got up from her warm bed early in the morning.

After looking up at her room, she saw that the textbooks were still lying on her desk, just like they did last night.

'After I'm tired of studying, I must have left the books as they were and went to bed' Remi thought

'But I didn't stop studying last night because I was tired. Last night John called me... John, we started dating.' Remi finally remembered what had happened last night.

'No, there's no way John will ask me out. I'm probably still under the influence of my dream.' After discussing with herself for a while, Remi came to a decision and went to the bathroom to get ready for school.

Remi left her room for school after she finished her preparations. After exiting the dormitory, she saw John waiting in front of the girls' dormitory.

"John, what are you doing here?" Remi asked in surprise.

"Nothing, I just wanted to walk to school with my girlfriend." John replied with a smile on his face.

After hearing that, Remi smiled too.

'So it wasn't a dream.' Remi approached John and started walking towards the school as the two held hands.

All eyes were on these two as they entered the school building holding hands.

This was normal for students who were new to the school. After all, it was normal for John and Remi to start dating two of the school's top students.

But for the students who witnessed the Joker incident with their own eyes, this image was very strange.

As John and Remi tried to walk, ignoring all eyes on them, a familiar voice for John and a new voice for Remi was heard behind them.

"HEY! LOOK HERE!" Jeremy yelled at John

When John looked in the direction the voice came from, he saw Jeremy across from him.

"I challenge you to the title of King!" Jeremy challenged John in front of the whole school

"Is this boy crazy?"

"Who Does He Think He Is"

"It will be a shame for him"

Voices from unknown origin rose from the crowd.

Such voices were not foreign to John at all. He had heard such voices when he first challenged Zirian.

"Remi, you go first. I've got some work to do." John said with a slight smile

"Okay, but please don't lose control." Remi said and mingled with the crowd

"Let's start then!" Jeremy said and dashed towards John

John dodges Jeremy's attack with a slight right to not have his ability activated yet.

'This boy is strong, but he doesn't know how to control his strength yet.' John thought

Without stopping, Jeremy dashed John again. But John dodges Jeremy's attack again.

This situation continued for a while. Jeremy was attacking, and John was dodging.

"DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN DEFENSE NOW!" Jeremy yelled at John

"You manage to hit me first." John said something to piss off Jeremy. After this was said, Jeremy got even angrier and rushed at John faster.

'Just as I predicted' John tripped over Jeremy, who rushed at him. Because of the speed he had, Jeremy fell very hard on his face.

"Ouch!" Jeremy cried out in pain. His shout echoed throughout the school.

"JEREMY!" A girl from the crowd rushed over to Jeremy.

'It's the same girl again. She seems to care about Jeremy.' John thought about it and turned around and started walking away.

"Hey, where are you going? Our fight isn't over yet." Jeremy called after John

"Jeremy, I don't know if you're aware, but I didn't activate my ability once during our fight. Despite that, you're the one on the ground. You still have a long way to go before you beat me." John said so and left.

'If I don't show this boy the right way, very bad things can happen to him in the future.' John thought.

Chapter 37 End

I hope you enjoy it

Until next time, cya