Iwaizumi Hajime

'Amnesia'

"Baby, come take a picture with me!" Iwa called out Y/n who was smelling those lovely flowers on the park.

"Coming!" Y/n ran to Iwa who was patiently waiting for her, he then smiled and took a selfie with her gf,
y/n.

____________________

"PLEASE STAY AWAKE FOR ME!" Iwa cried out of despair. Tears running through his beautiful face as he saw his gf in the emergency room full with scratches and blood.

After a while, the doctors ask Iwa if he could sit so some surgeons could operate Y/n.

Iwa then patiently waited as he overthinked everything.

____________________

"Miss Y/n!" Someone shouted from the distance making Y/n stop and look at the person.

"Oh? Sir Hajime, good day how can i help you?" She instantly smiled at Iwaizumi Hajime who was running a few seconds ago to catch her.

"The files you were asking for are here." Iwa held out the files for her company.

"Thank you, you can take a break." She walked off while Iwa was just staring at her figure walking away from him.

'Sir Hajime huh?"

Mr. Iwaizumi Hajime, secretary of Ms. Y/n.

After a while, iwa was sitting boredly on his chair, he then removed his neck tie just because on how hot it is.

"Sir Iwaizumi Hajime?" Iwa then looked up at the Girl who was part of the assistant position.

"Yes, you called?" The girl then spoked.

"Ms. Y/n is having a meeting at Argentina." The girl then passed the papers to Iwa who then straighten up his suit and looked at the Paper.

He stood up and thanked the girl. Welcoming her with a kid beside her.

"I told you not to mess around the Papers!" She cleaned up the mess on the floor where the little girl was standing to.

"I d-didnt mean to mommy." Iwa then smiled at the little girl and then to Y/n who was cleaning up the mess.

"What's that you're holding?" Y/n raised brows at the files Iwa was holding.

"Oh its the files for the paper meeting, it will be held at Argentina though."

Y/n got the papers and signed it accepting the flight later at afternoon.

"Ready the private jet" Y/n told Iwa, iwa then nodded his head listening to Y/n's order.
____________________

After a while it was 2:00 pm in the afternoon, Y/n was about to take off when Iwaizumi wasn't there beside her.

"Where the hell are you?" Y/n shouted at iwa who was tiredly running through thenstairs outh of breath while talking to his manager.

"A-almost t-t-there!" Iwa then was now at the private jet, then it took off.

You can see how wonderful the view is from up here.

____________________

"Ms. Y/n! Welcome to Argentina!" A butler greeted while Y/n is at the Shangri-la Hotel waiting for her room and for Hajime's Room.

"Here you are miss room 405." Y/n thanked the receptionist and hurriedly waited upstairs to sleep for the meeting at night.

After she slided the card key for their hotel room, she immediately went to her bed hugging a pillow to take a deep rest.

"Please ready my uniform for the night and also wake me up." She then drifted off and carried Y/n's little girl to the other side of the bed also asleep.

____________________

At night time, Iwa woke Y/n up to get ready not thinking about anything she immediately wore the clothes Iwa prepared and the other two prepared too for the meeting.

Y/n had a car waiting outside the hotel and rushed with Iwa and her little baby.

Y/n then stepped outside at the Jojo's Steak. She then step in getting welcomed by the workers at the restaurant.

Y/n was then patiently waiting for her meeting to get started.

The businessman then sitted infront of Y/n who then stared at her for a while and started.

"Oh Miss Y/n? You're married?" Tooru Oikawa stared at her little fingers and then there showed a diamond 64c gold ring.

She showed her ring to tooru oikawa.

"Yes i am. "

"Miss Hajime, pleasure to meet you."

-----------------
I can't move this story to the bottom help :<