Kei Tsukishima

'Cold Heart'

A cold air sent shivers down my spine giving me goosebumps as i was on my way to Karasuno. As i was on my way to Karasuno i met on the gates was Kei Tsukishima. A cold hearted guy.

Well. What was the reason? All because of his ex Melanie Yuna. After he found out that his ex Yuna was cheating on him by his bestfriend Yamaguchi. Kei still understoods his bestfriend Yamaguchi, but he'll never forgive what Yuna did to him. He became a cold hearted guy.

Kei was an active, playful and social person. Of course, i was his bestfriend.

"Hey kei!" I waved at Kei who was entering the same as me at Karasuno.

He looked at me coldly and walked without even talking to me.

I ran to him and caught his hands.

"Kei im your bestfriend. Why are you ignoring me?" I said angrily.

"Why do you even care?" Kei harshly said back to me. I was shocked on how mad he was to me.

"I LIKE YOU BOKE!" I walked away and some students were looking at us. I didn't care since they'll forget about it later.

I slapped my cheeks from the embarrassment and my friend Yuki was looking at me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Yuki shouted at me and i shooked my head.  "Nothing."

"Its about Tsukishima huh?" She smirked at me and i rolled my eyes when she mentioned the name Tsukishima.

"Dont you dare mention his name again." Yuki then laughed at me.

"You know Y/n, he kinda likes you. Hes just tired after the breakup 3 days ago. He'll get over it." Yuki smiled at me.

"He still likes Yuna." I sadly said and she patted my head.

"If i were you, i would do anything to make him happy." She winked at me and the Sensei went inside our classroom for P.E Subject.

"Goodmorning Class. Today im giving you a project as for P.E." Everyone groaned out as for an upcoming project is needed to be passed.

"I will be grouping you in pairs. So let me call you one by one. Lets start with Troy & Ria. Karma & Nigasa. Hinata & Kageyama." Sensei was assigning the pairs and i was there clicking my pen waiting for my name to get called.

"Kei & Y/n." Sensei continued again and i was there frozen.

K-kei? No way.

We stood up and went to sit beside each other. I awkwardly moved my head to my left and ignored Kei who was on his earphones.

"The pairs are now assigned! Now, the project. The project is about a sport, any kind of sports. You will report it here in the front. In your slideshow, it should consist of history, rules, position, court, equipment, ball & basic skills of a volleyball player. Thats all and you may now go eat your lunch."

Sensei then left our classroom when Kei was about to stand up i stopped him.

"Kei, about the-" He cutted me off.

"Lets talk about it after school." He left me there puzzled and i shooked it off.

Yuki then came to me and wiggled het eyebrows. "So.. You're with Tsukishima huh~" She smirked when i playfully smacked her on her arms.

We went outside on the Picnic Table with Few trees surrounding it, it was calm and peaceful. She ran there and opened her lunchbox, i laughed and also ran there and we talked happily about today.

[After School]

After school, i remembered the meet up with Kei on our project. I shrugged it off and went outside near the Boy's Gymnasium door.

Kei then went outside the Gymnasium Door and i heard tons of Balls hitting the floor. Im guessing, volleyball is our project.

"So our-"

"Volleyball." I turned around and he was smirking at me.

"Oh right. Whose house tomorrow?" Tomorrow is saturday so we have to pass our project in Next Friday.

"Mine."

I went home and drifted off to sleep.

[Morning]

I decided to wear a hoodie and a short. I waved my mom goodbye and walked to Kei's House.

I ringed their doorbell and waited outside.

Someone then opened the door and revealed Kei's Mom.

"Ohayo Ms. Tsukishima!" I bowed to her respectfully and she gestured me to go inside.

"Oh sweetie Kei's still sleeping. Im going to wake him up. Do you need anything to drink?" She smiled sweetly at me. Is Kei adopted?

"No, thank you Ms.Tsukishima." She smiled and went upstairs to wake Kei up.

"MOM ITS COLD!" Kei shouted from upstairs while her Mom was going down the stairs and giggled. What the hell just happened?

Her mom was holding a bucket of cold water earlier and threw it to Kei who now was awake and went downstairs without shirt on.

"Shit." Her mom threw a towel on him.

"Kei dont use that word!" Kei rolled his eyes and gestured me to go upstairs with him.

He locked the door and he sat there drying himself off.

"Im sorry about that." Kei said, suprised that he said sorry for the first time in our 2 years together as bestfriends.

I sat beside him and sighed.

"Kei. Im sorry for what happened between You and Yuna." I said making him turn to me.

"Dont worry Y/n. I dont like her." My eyebrows furrowed and waiting for him to continue.

"What do you mean by that?" I confusely said.

"I like you Y/n." He looks at me with that gorgeous eyes of him.

"Are you pranking me?" He chuckled and shooked his head.

"No Y/n. I love you." He kissed me on my lips and we started dating after that.