Miya Twins

Greatest Love

Greatest Love and True Love, they have their differences. One being inlove & one being hurted. Let me show you the real difference of it.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I turned to see Atsumu who was running at me.

"Oh. Ohayo Atsumu!" I greeted him.

"Dont have to be so formal Y/n-chan." He ruffled my hair and we both continued to walk to our school.

Let me tell you a story, i fell inlove with my childhood best friend. Miya Atsumu.
_____________________________

Flashback

"Y/n-chan! Lets get married until we're old enough!" Atsumu then held my hand. "Oh, lets do it today! Samu! Samu! Come here quick!" Osamu-chan then came and went to us.

"Osamu, you'll be the Priest!" Atsumu said happily.

"What? Why cant i be Y/n's Husband?" Osamu groaned.

"Because i love her more than you do."
______________________________

But that was a long time ago.

"Baby!!" Sakura Misa, my best friend, was dating Atsumu.

My heart crashed into pieces, it felt the the World was turning its back on me. The piece that made my life complete, was removed from the puzzle.

"Baby! How are you?" Atsumu then pecked her on the lips and while i was standing there, i walked towards the school to get inside.

"Y/n you're leaving me already?" Misa then pulled him towards her.

"Don't worry about her Tsumu!"

The nickname we gave to Atsumu was also called by her.

"She's right Tsumu, i'll be taking my leave. You two have fun." I smiled faintly and left them staring at me.

Osamu then was panting on the gates, when he saw Tsumu with his girl and Y/n walking away.

He was mad about how the girl who was Y/n's bestfriend is treating her.
____________________________

"Y/n! I really have to tell you something." Sakura said.

"What is it Kusa-chan?" Y/n then turned her head to her.

"I-i LIKE ATSUMU-SENPAI!" She then hid her face and was embarass of what she just said. Osamu who was hiding to hear their conversation.

"W-well maybe you could ask him out?" Y/n then scratched her head.

"THANK YOU Y/N! I KNEW YOU WERE. MY BESTFRIEND!" Sakura hugged her and left her.

But the only thing i knew was, Sakura was using her.

I knew that, Y/n gave her love away to the Man he loves for her bestfriend.

Last but not the least, i was inlove with Y/n more than Atsumu do.

That is what you called the Greatest Love.
_______________________________

| Y/n POV |

I clenched my fist together and walked inside the classroom.

"Y/n! Y/n" I turned to see Osamu who was running to me panting.

"Osamu-chan you didnt have to run for me!" I ruffled his hair then he blush.

"Why did you & tsumu left me! Hmpf!" He crossed his arms and pouted like a baby.

'Cute.'

"Aww.. What a baby Samu is when he pouts." I giggled.

"H-hey im not a baby! Hmpf"

"But you just tried to act one though. My baby." I teased him and he blushed.

"Y-yah Y/n! Where did you get that cheesy lines from? Tsumu again? I swear that twin."

"You guys have the same looks, but different attitude. You're more the cheesy one, tsumu is more on the nicest one!"

"ISNT THAT THE OPPOSITE Y/N!!" I giggled.

"I was just teasing you boke!" I smacked his head and he glared at me.
____________________________

Greatest Love is when you wanted that Person to be happy.

"Y/n-chan let me help you!" Atsumu said running to me.

"N-no im good also Samu-chan is helping me today!" Atsumu then got sad.

"Why dont you help your gf? She seems to need some help." I smiled at him when he faintly smiled.

"I dont even like her, she forced me to."
Atsumu mumbles.

"What?" I looked at him.

"O-oh nothing Y/n-chan let me go help my girlfriend."

"Y/n!! Im here!" Osamu then help me picked up the things. Whats the things? My brother moved in to my house and i called the Miya brothers, bad luck, sakura asked Tsumu to come forcingly.
_______________________________

True Love is you love the Person, and that Person loves you back more than the other could.

"O-osamu?" Osamu then turned to me.

I asked Osamu to come to the rooftop with me.

"I-i have something to tell you." Osamu then ruffles my hair.

"Shh.. Y/n dont be nervous. What is it?" He smiles at me.

"Btw, i should tell you something too. Lets say it together?" I nodded

"I LIKE YOU!" We said it together.

"Y-you like me Sumu?" He smiled

"No Y/n. I love you."