Tooru Oikawa

'Playboy'

Im Y/n Iwaizumi, sister of Hajime Iwaizumi. We're the most Famous Siblings in AobaJohsai High. They also called me the Cold-Hearted Girl.

"Y/N!" People were shouting my name as i entered my school, i ignored them as i go through the crowd and enter my classroom.

There i met Tooru Oikawa. The Most Famous King in AobaJohsai High.

"Y/n-chan, you're still beautiful as ever!" He winked at me.

"Dont wink at me playboy." I rolled my eyes at him and went to my seat and ignored the fans of Oikawa who was knocking on our door rapidly.

"Come on Y/n-chan, dont ignore me!" He pouted and all of the girls were staring at me angrily as they entered our room. I smirked at the thought.

"I really dont care about you Trashywaka." I innocently smiled and his fans were angrily shouting at me on how i treated their trash master.

Oikawa then told his fans to go away and leave the room.

The fans then left and the only ones were me and Oikawa.

"Did iwa-chan tell you the nickname he gave me?" Oikawa said. I smirked.

"Hm no." I smiled and he was acting like a child.

"Bleh bleh bleh." He sticked his tongue out and i smacked him making him gag.

"Aww.. Y/n-chan that hurted."

"You hurted my feelings." It got silent.

"I didn-" The bell rang and all of the students went in with the Sensei.

The sensei was discussing English while Oikawa was looking at me sadly.

'Whats his problem?'
_____________________

[Bell Rings]

It was Lunch Time.

"Iwa-"

Someone was pulling me and there i saw was Oikawa.

"STOP PULLING ME!" I tried letting off his grip and there i stopped and shrugged it off.

He pulled me in the rooftop making us two alone.

"What the hell is your problem Oikawa-se CHAN!" I crossed my arms and looked away from him who was chuckling from the word senpai that almost came out from my mouth.

"Im sorry.." I looked back at him. There were tears forming in his eyes.

"For what?" I raised my eyebrow waiting for him to continue.

"Im sorry if im the reason who you are today, Y/n-chan. You know how much i love you, right?" I stared at him making my heart race.
_____________________

[Flashback]

"Oikawa-senpai.. We have been friends for a long time and I wanted to say that i want more than that. More than friends." I looked down waiting for his answer.

He pulled my chin up and stared at my hazel brown eyes. "I love you
Y/n-chan." He grinned.

"I love you too Oikawa-senpai."

There, after changing our I love you and we were together. We were having so much fun in our 1st day.

He asked me on the date and i gladly accepted it. He was being a gentleman but his childish attitude still remains when were fighting like a child.

Thats why i love him.

Oikawa then pulled me somewhere and there we are on the Beach with the sand covering our feet.

I looked up at the skies where the stars are shining and how the sounds of the wave are pleasant to our ears.

"I love it Tooru!" I smiled and he looked at me smiling.

"You called me tooru?" He grins and held me up spinning me and we were laughing when we fell down on the sand.

"What a Lovely Day." I looked at Oikawa.

"Yes it is, without you Y/n. I would be nothing in this world." He pulled his body up to sit and i did the same.

He looked at me with sparkle on his eyes, telling me that hes inlove with me. He got closer and he kissed me.

I kissed back and our Kiss became passionate full with Love and Desire.

That was One week Ago.

"Y/n-chan.. Im breaking up with you." He looked down at me.

"B-but why Tooru?! We spend our time together, we had so much time together, we loved together and we already did our plans in the future. Please Tooru, dont break our promise. Remember our child names?" I was crying infront of him. I was sobbing. I was hurted.

Yes. I did date the Playboy.

That's how i became cold-hearted, blank and ignoring my fans.
____________________

"Y/n-chan.. I was a Playboy back then. But after i left you i realize that you were the missing piece of my life. You changed me. I didnt think back much then, i knew i was a Playboy, but leaving you was a choice that i have regretted. I know my confession today sounds fake but... You were the reason, you were my life, you were the only one who can stand up for me, vibing with me, not for my looks but who i really am inside. I love you Y/n and all those Wedding, Babies and House that you planned on our future? Lets do it together starting now." I teared up and hugged him.

"I love you Tooru, dont ever leave me again Trashywaka." He smiled.

"WAIT DONT CALL ME TRASHYWAKA!!" I laughed and he was pouting and i kissed him.

[Next Day]

Oikawa and i entered our school holding hands, many were looking at us telling that we looked together.

Fans were coming to us and i decided to not ignore them and have some fun.

Thats how i dated the Playboy.