Akaashi Keiji

'Love is War'

"It was another day at school, of course, friends on the hallways with new topics, the sound of shoes running through the hallway. Even, ladies screaming not knowing there's still a tomorrow."

Hi. I'm Neko Y/n, 2nd Year at Fukorodani Academy. Im the Vice President of the Student Council, and the president here is Keiji Akaashi.

Keiji Akaashi is one of my ideal in this school, not ideal type but ideal, if that makes sense.

People often try to ship us, but i always walk with him through the hallway just smiling at them, but deep inside its cringe as hell.

"Well, another day again Akaashi-kun." I smiled at him forcing him to confess at me.

(Believe me, i tried to make this ff like Love is War.)

"Yes Neko, anyways, can you please bring this to Fujiwara?" I looked at the documents placed infront of me while I stared at him confused.

"What's this?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Documents for the school clubs, its about the funds." I nodded and called Fujiwara who still isnt at school.

I sighed and waited for Fujiwara to come in the Student Council.

"Ooh? Y/n chan!" She hugged me tightly as i feel her boobs at me, i stared at mine which made me compared hers to mine.

I reached out the documents to her. "Keij- i mean Akaashi-kun told me to give this to you." She simply got the files i handed out and nodded.

"Y/n-sama would you like to see my homemade bento?" She excitingly got her lunchbox and nodded.

"Wow! That's looking good. Can i take a bite?" She nodded and i eated happily while Akaashi was coming closer to us curious.

"What are you guys doing?" Chika then brought the bento to his face for him to see closely.

"Can i have a taste?" Chika nodded and then akaashi brought the chopsticks to his lips.

I blushed.

"Why are you red Y/n? Are you sick?" Akaashi held my forehead and he said it was hot.

"Let me bring you to the Nurse." I shook my head telling him that it was fine.

Who wouldn't blush when you also used that chopsticks and then akaashi would use the same too.

"Anyways i have to go." Chika stood up making her way to the door and waving her goodbye.

"Where is she going?" Akaashi asked.

"Maybe to catch up Ishigami who hasn't been coming to the office since these past few weeks." He nodded and went back to his desk.

After a while Chika came back with ishigami on her side while he was not staring at Y/n at all.

"Ooh y/n, what are you holding?" Chika asked, bringing my phone to hers while she was checking it out.

"You have a line too? Let me add you!" I nodded while chika is getting my number and ending it with my name.

Akaashi then was sweating just looking at me while i raise my eyebrows confused on why was he sweating.

(If yall know, yall know this part about akaashi's pov)

"Akaashi let me get your line number too." Chika went to Akaashi while i was there wanting for Akaashi's number for a long time.

He's the reason why i brought this phone why isnt he asking for mine.

____________________

It was the end of the day, and akaashi hasn't still asked for my line number.

I was there sad because on how high my pride was just to wait for Akaashi to get his number.

"Y/n?" I looked back to see Akaashi staring at me.

"Can i get your line number? It's for future purposes." He said.

I was there with a red face covering it nodding.

I told my my line number then we both left the school for an another day at school.

*Few Weeks Later"

Y/n's planning to go and attend the festival with her friends then it was rescheduled for reasons.

"Let's reschedule it for Y/n." Chika said happily while the others agreed, there Y/n was happy that she had her friends beside her.

"How about the fireworks show?" Akaashi told Chika that thanked Akaashi for that idea.

____________________

Y/n realizes that she's a sole daughter of a wealthy family and going out with friends isn't allowed.

She sadly watches through her window as the fireworks are about to be shown to the crowd.

Her summer vacation had a dull vibe but then Y/n wasn't ready to give up got dressed and she was there ready to leave but, unluckily, Y/n got stopped by the body guards.

*After a while*

Y/n was crying for having no joy to her teenage life.

But then her loyal maid came, Hayasaka, who dressed up as Y/n and y/n then left the house trying to go fastly as she can at the fireworks festival.

Y/n's three friends worriedly checking their phones. Akaashi setting off on his bike.

When Y/n was about to arrive it was too late she stand near the alley full of regret and frustration and she regret not going to her friends for a wonderful experience again.

Akaashi is a knight in shining armor, and his beat-up bicycle isn’t much of a white horse. He is, nonetheless, who shows up in Y/n's time of need. Right on schedule.

"I-i wanted to see them too"

"The fireworks" Y/n said

"Then, Y/n, i'll show them to you." Akaashi was there lending a hand at Y/n, her eyes were full of tears.

Akaashi takes Y/n to meet up with their friends. They run back into the driver from earlier. He’s then tasked with driving them through an undersea tunnel to a different nearby fireworks show, with only 20 minutes to spare.

The fireworks finally blossoming all around her in the sky.

Y/n cannot focus on them. Her vision is obscured, because she’s staring at Akaashi’s smile. She can’t hear the fireworks over the sound of her pounding heart.

and after years have passed all those prides that they have been with them,

> SPOILER ALERT! <

She finally confessed to Akaashi under the moonlight sky.