Kuroo Tetsurou

'Best Revenge'

I have been in a 3 year relationship with my boyfriend Kuroo. He has been the sweetest at all times, we started dating since we were Grade 8, i know it's kinda young but it was love at first sight.

Our parents already know each other so we were glad that they accepted our relationship and for who we are.

"Baby, im going to drink with the boys. Is that okay?" Kuroo was already standing there near the door waiting for my answer.

It was already 12 am at midnight, yes, im kinda scared that he'll go out because its too late but who cares let him be happy.

We're already on our 1st year of college. Probably, it's the worst thing that happened to me in real life. But im seriously glad that kuroo was still there for me.

"Oh, right, have fun!" I smiled at him and he smiled back. He walked to me kissing my forehead getting ready for later.

I washed the dishes after i ate because i was too busy with school works, it really sucks being a college student, you have no time for yourself.

"Bye Baby!" He waved and greeted him back too.

I sat on my chair reviewing for my upcoming final exams, it was an exam for Medical technology. It was my dream being a Doctor, my mom is one and my dad is a lawyer, they've been together for so long and that's why i believe in love.

____________________

4 a.m in the Morning

I dropped my textbooks getting ready to sleep as i checked my phone if there were any notifs from kuroo, luckily, no messages from kuroo was on my lockscreen.

*Ringing*

"Why won't he answer?"

Maybe he's having fun? I shrugged it off waiting for later for kuroo to come back.

____________________

*In the Morning*

*Yawns* What time is it?

"Oh its already 11 pm, i have to cook for Kuroo."

I got up from my bed checking if Kuroo got home, but he's still not here.

"Where the hell is he?"

I got inside my room again getting my phone and ringed him.

"Hello? Where the hell are you?" I was mad at that time.

"Oh? Baby! I just woke up im going home."

'Kuroo!' Someone shouted from the background.

He then immediately ended the call while i was standing right there confused.

I was sitting on the couch and the lunch was already ready, it was already 2 am. He still hasnt come home.

I got my phone ringing my bestfriend Cassie.